Chapter 11 (end)

When he received the phone call, he almost crushed the teacup in his hand, the boiling water overflowed, covered his hands, and the tiles stuck into his flesh. He seemed unconscious, and even his tone was very calm. He just asked someone to look for it. Even if you turn the ground over, you have to find people.

 She didn't use her ID card or card to withdraw money. She probably took a car. She had been running for a week, so she couldn't find it. He had no clue for the first few months, and the anxiety didn't decrease with the passage of time, but intensified, and every second he relaxed made him feel like he was sitting on pins and needles.

 While the anger of being betrayed swept him, the disappointment of being abandoned followed one after another. He clearly told himself to hold Zhong Ling tightly in his palm, and he clearly did. Although it is not clear whether Zhong Ling has a male-female love for him, maybe it is just a projection of fatherly love, but no matter what, her dependence on him cannot be eradicated.

She was completely brought up to be a charming young lady who doesn't touch the sun with her ten fingers. She can't do anything except dance, and wants to be the best in everything. She has a big temper and is very fierce. Who else can stand her.

 What is she running for? Did she regard him as a disgusting old man who raped her daughter? Or imprison her freedom and tarnish her innocence? Did she attribute his feelings for her to love for a second?

 It was almost four months before I found her, or I should say they, and a man who was a resident rock singer in that bar back then.

 They disappeared together. It was because the man's card had a consumption record that they found it here. This was the first time they used the card, so they probably ran out of cash.

 He was unconscious at the time, looking at the photo in the envelope without moving for a long time, Zhong Ling was pregnant and her belly protruded, which was very obvious.

He exhaled a long breath, and when he stood up again, his feet were numb. He walked out of the study, and the servant called him to have dinner. The house is empty, only him.

 Zhong Ling ran away. After all, he felt that he was wronged. When he divorced Yang Qinru, he paid her a large sum of money. She moved to a southern city. Sometimes she was still in a trance and her nerves were very fragile. It was for the Zhong family, but he decided to accompany his mother, so he came to him and said, and he agreed.

 He didn't want to catch Zhong Ling back, so he let her be there. Since he loves her, no matter whether he is a father or a sinner who destroyed her innocence, he shouldn't destroy her again.

It was afternoon when we arrived in the city of Zhongling, the convection was strong, and there was a heavy shower. He didn't ask anyone to follow, but he followed Zhongling himself, watching her stumbling out of the supermarket with her head and neck half tucked under her umbrella, Carrying the vegetables, I crossed the sidewalk and walked into a dilapidated and old small apartment. The walls of the corridor were almost yellowish-brown in dirt, very humid, and the air was hot and stuffy. He stared at Zhong Ling's feet, afraid that she would fall if she was not paying attention.

 Zhong Ling stopped on the third floor and put down the vegetables at the door. Her hair and shoulders were almost wet. Then she took out the key from her pocket, inserted it into the keyhole, and opened the door. Her belly was so big that it was troublesome to bend down. , carried the plastic bag and entered the door again.

 He stood there looking at it for a long time. It turned out that she couldn't endure hardships, but she just couldn't endure hardships with him. He thought that Zhong Ling was not a girl who was full of love and drinking water. It turned out that she hadn't met a real lover. Enduring hardships and living in a small house with him, she went out to buy vegetables for him while she was pregnant with the child, and she came in to cook for him.