Chapter 1

"IT'S NOT FUNNY" Shouted Aki from the balcony.

"YES IT IS. PLUS YOU DESERVE IT FOR NOT HAVING 𝘔𝘠 BREAKFAST READY WHEN 𝘐 WOKE UP" Denji shouted back with his bed head.

"WELL EXCUSEEEEEE ME PRINCESS!" Shouted Aki with a cigarette in his mouth.

Denji flipped his non existent weave and put a hand on his hip in the most sassy way. "I ain't no princess you ogre I'M A QUEEN!"

Power laid in her room on the floor even though she had a perfectly good bed that MEOWY was taking up. Power snored on the ground like the man she was born to be undisturbed by all the screaming and yelling.

Aki gave Denji a light skin stare and marched to the kitchen making Denji his breakfast "Queen my ass more like a dank ass bean. You STINK"

Denji gasped so loud that not even the snow storm that took Aki's house could compete. "YK WHAT YK WHAT. I'LL GO SHOWER BUT WHEN I COME BACK MY SHIT BETTER BE DONE" Denji said as he started to walk out the dining room and to the bathroom.

Aki just rolled his eyes and continued chopping celery almost cutting his finger off multiple times.

Before Denji got to the bathroom power was in there fighting for her life. As Denji passed the bathroom he heard the most menacing, loudest, wettest, toe curling, explosive, devious, devilish, historical fart of the century. (You know Meowy in there with her)

Denji's jaw dropped to the floor hearing that loud ass bomb go off in the bathroom. "It's probably the Taco Bell from last night, that poor cat.. And the toilet probably has a crack in it. "

Power was dripping sweat getting her work out in for the day gripping the seat as Meowy sat there watching and enjoying her struggles. Meanwhile, Aki had flashbacks of his house being blown away. (Sorry sorry I find it funny)

After a while of Powers long ass dump and denji's one phone call to Makima (hoe ahem) Denji finally got his chance in the bathroom. The second that door Denji dropped to the ground knocked out when I tell you it was deadly it was deadly.

After Denji's 5 MINUTES OF DYING. he finally got himself undressed and got into the bath, dropping a complete BANGER.

In the meantime Aki went back to cooking and setting up breakfast about done with Denji's shit, until power came out when Aki was eating peacefully poor man don't get an OUNCE of peace.

"SON OF A BITCH 😭" Aki slammed his chopsticks on the table and looked at power who had Meowy on her shoulder.

"What's your problem you disfigured Dorito" Power spoke as Denji SWEARS ON HIS NON EXISTENT MAMA when he came back to where those two were, there was a tear in Aki's eye.

(It's been a while ik I have writers block on the Tr oneshots so bare with me here. I'm trying 😭 anyway love/hate y'all ♡)