#end Aki hate

Aki went to his room as Denji and Power taunted him all the way there laughing and making fun of Aki.

As Aki was putting up his hair (DOING ALOING ALOING ALOING) Power and Denji were outside FOR ONCE. Trying to catch a snake. That was now Denji's pet. He and Power brought it into the house to show Aki. But he just screamed like a girl and ran.

(It went a little like this)

"YOOOOO TREE BRANCH GUY, LOOK WHAT WE CAUG-" Denji came in with a Boa constrictor before being cut off.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Aki screamed and ran away behind the counter. He didn't want his dick bit off.

Power laughed in amusement as Denji pet the snake giving it the name 'Fluffy' putting it in his room letting it roam around.

When Denji came back he stood next to power, who was now pointing at Aki's OVERLY GELLED GREASY ASS STIFF AS HAIR. "That looks like the doo doo I took this morning" She said with the most calmest voice. Denji just burst out laughing.

Later that day Aki had left the 'house' (obviously he didn't learn the first time) to go do some work with some hoe named Makima. Leaving Denji and Power alone.

"Bro I got an idea" Power looked over at Denji.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Said Denji giving Power a smirk and looking back at her.

"Yes" she said as they both turned to the wall and started ripping that shit apart to make a singular chair and a table yes you were able to sit in the chair and eat or the table.

During the construction Denji made some friends with roaches. And other bugs that Power had no problem eating and swallowing.

"MY FRIENDS" Denji banged on the table and fake cried continuing on "Going dark nothing matters anymore... MAMAAAA OOOOOOOO-"

Power cut Denji off "Denji dude.. You don't have a mom. PLUS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR MOTIVATION FOR THE OTHER CHAIR 𝘔𝘠 CHAIR" Power pointed at Denji eating another roach.

Denji lifted his head and pointed "YOUR FLAT ASS FAKED YOUR TITS YOU MAN"

"WOWWWWWWW I SEE HOW IT IS WAIT TILL MR. DORITOS GETS BACK" Power shouted as Denji built her chair.

After powers Chair was built she sat down in it and the both waited for Aki to get home. And once he did oh boy did all hell break loose.

"WHAT THE HELL😭 I WAS GONE. FOR. A. FEW. HOURS." Aki put his stuff down and ran over to the wall that was ripped down. "My wall, GOD DAMMIT 😭"

"Well actually it's YOUR fault you left us unsupervised" Denji rolled his eyes and power was pretty proud of herself being it was her idea

"be greatful it didn't blow away this time" Power chimed in as Meowy let out a little meow in agreement.

(YOOOOOOOOOOO HOPE YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER 2 ANYWAY I'LL PROBABLY GET CHAPTER 3 OUT TODAY OR TOMORROW DUNNO)