Theodosia Juliette Ever

Nickname(s): Thea, Jules, Little Mermaid, T, Ever After

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Pansexual

Age: 17

Species: Siren

Face Claim/Appearance: Face Claim is Sadie Soverall. She typically in black grungy but professional clothes when not in the Nevermore uniform. When she is in the water she has a cerulean blue mermaid tale with little sparkly blue scales that litter her body. Her piercing blue eyes are a dead give away of her siren heritage.

Weapons: A diamond encrusted knife.

Powers: Telepathy, shapeshifting (from human to siren), sirens song, and water manipulation.

Personality: She used to have big anger issues and an explosive personality. Now she is quiet and kind and a bit theatric, she is loyal and will not hesitate to hurt you if you hurt the people she cares about. She always has a seemingly bored or angry expression on her face but that's only because she is afraid to let others in.

Background:  Her and her family live on the coast of France, where their family is split equally with Normies and Sirens. Thea lived happily with her two older brothers and younger sister until she blew up on her sister and accidentally hurt her. This caused her and her older brother Adonis to be sent to Nevermore. Adonis went with to watch over Thea, and Thea was sent to learn to control herself.

Family: Isadora Ever (Mother; Normie), Alister Ever (Father;  Siren), Adonis Ever (Twin Brother; Siren), Theodore Ever (Brother;  Normie), Ilia Ever (Sister; Normie).