Adonis Othello Ever

Nickname(s): Doni, Fish Boy

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Bisexual

Age: 17

Species: Siren

Face Claim/ Appearance: The face claim is Freddie Thorp. When not in uniform he wears grungy clothes that could classify him as homeless. He always has a mischievous glint in his blue eyes. His tail is the same shade of blue as his sisters. 

Weapons: Diamond encrusted sword.

Powers: Telepathy, shapeshifting (from human to siren), sirens song, and water manipulation.

Personality: Doni has a very calm and collective personality, except he does have a short temper, one he controls much better than Thea. He is loyal with a big heart and would do anything to make his sister happy. 

Background: He and his family live on the coast of France, where their family is split equally with Normies and Sirens. Doni lived happily with his Older brother and two sisters until his twin blew up on their sister and accidentally hurt her. This caused him and his twin sister Thea  to be sent to Nevermore. Adonis went with to watch over Thea, and Thea was sent to learn to control herself.

Family: Isadora Ever (Mother; Normie), Alister Ever (Father; Siren), Theodosia Ever (Twin Sister; Siren), Theodore Ever (Brother; Normie), Ilia Ever (Sister; Normie).