One shot

A red Ferrari drove into the university ground and parked next to a black Range Rover. The Ferrari driver got out of his car and walked to the Range Rover which the owner is already leaning by his car.

"Good morning, baby." The person who owns the Range Rover, Phayu, greeted as he pulled the Ferrari driver into his arms.

"Morning, babe." Rain, the owner of the Ferrari greeted back as he wrapped his arms around Phayu's neck and pull him into a heated kiss.

"They seriously making out here with many eyes watching them." Sky, Rain's best friend said as he leaned against his boyfriend's chest said.

"They are head over heels with each other. What do you think?" Prapai, Sky's boyfriend and Phayu's cousin replied.

"More like horny for each other."

Rain pulled away from the kiss and turned his head facing Sky.

"I cannot blame myself. Anyone wants a piece of my hot boyfriend. But I have him for myself. Don't you think, Sky?"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Sky rolled his eyes as he munch on his sandwich that Prapai bought him.

"They want a piece of me, hm? Have you seen those hungry eyes when they see you in this tight jeans?" Phayu asked. Ignoring the people at the parking lot, Phayu grabbed Rain's ass and squeeze them making Rain bit his lower lip.

"Then you'll have to show them who owns me, babe. Because I'm belongs to you."

Phayu who satisfied with what Rain said lean in and suck on Rain's neck leaving a mark.

"Fuck, baby. You smell so good."

"Yeah? It's the perfume you gave me."

Sky gagged.

🌪️🌧️🌪️🌧️🌪️🌧️🌪️🌧️

"By the way, baby." Phayu started. They just ended their afternoon class and now are on their way walking towards their car.

"Yeah?" Rain answered while rummaging through his back for his car key.

"Pa Pete invited you to dinner tonight. Would you like to come?"

"Of course I would loved to. Around what time? Should I bring something?" Rain asked finally turn his focus to his boyfriend.

"No. You know this is just pa's excuses to meet you. Apparently he love you more than me." Rain chuckled as Phayu said that.

"I miss pa Pete too. I'll be there at... 6:30? Depends on traffic."

"Or maybe I could just pick you up?" Phayu offered.

"Babe, I'm not a princess. Don't treat me like one." Rain whined.

"You're my princess, though. I'll spoil you rotten." Phayu pull Rain for a kiss and the smaller immediately circle his arms around Phayu's neck.

They pull away from each other after a moment.

"I'll be going now. I'll see you in the evening." Rain said.

"Alright. Drive carefully. I love you."

"I love you too."

Then they both got into their own car and drove separate ways.

🌪️🌧️🌪️🌧️🌪️🌧️🌪️🌧️