Chapter 1

The eyes of the group locked onto the form of their commander, friend, young master... Their Cale.

Lying limp in the arms of another who looks the exactly the same. Blood on the face the hair in the same shape of disarray. Yet the eyes were the only off setting part.

His eyes were blank... Dull, lifeless as if he was nothing more than a doll.

'Cale' glanced at his family his mouth began to move as a booming voice invades the land.

"Hello... I am the God of Death," pain skewed faces of the commander's allies begin to shift from pain and confusion to contempt and malice.

Blades and magic being readied.

"Now now don't be so hasteful. I am only here to explain due to some unsightly circumstances."

The view of the two bloodied commanders one limp and the other being used as a pupprt of the god.

"If you wish to know more I must say it will come at a cost... But here is what I can tell you. Your cale or should I say Kim Roksu was nothing more than a stand-in vassal. His job was to keep this world from dying and to defeat the White StarThe problem being you... You weren't supposed to see my doll..." a sword flys by the doll cutting the god off.

"His name is Cale Henituse... Respect his name that." the harsh voice of dark haired swordsman was filled disdain and laced with poisoned aimed at the god.

"Hmm ah yes Cale... You weren't suppose to see 'Cale' swapped like this... However I was a little late to hide the switch. Leading us here...

Now then I have a question..."

The doll eyes narrowed on the redhead's family. Moving slowly as if analyzing them.

"Do you want to continue this false reality together or do you want 'Cale' to know his life was nothing more illusion?"

The choice is clear... Yet they couldn't decide so will you?

You have 3 days...

Tik
tok

Face the true reality

Stay in this wonderland of illusions