| 𝗢𝗖 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗘 |

Hello, readers! Welcome to the final book of the LEGENDARY duology! This will follow Cosmic Fury. Also, as I mentioned before. Dacoda's suit will be the Kyuranger version, because it was requested by @19dkline and I just think the design looks prettier.

I know I said this would be the last Power Rangers fanfic, but I spontaneously created two new Dino Fury plots in my head and I MIGHT write them in the near future (Keyword: might. Which means, don't pester/ask me to publish it).

Here's my two ideas and their love interests (will be BxB):

- Ollie Akana ( MC is Amelia's twin brother. I honestly want to make MC evil. But I don't know how that'll fit in the story line ).

- Javi Garcia ( MC is Aiyon's twin brother. Will have a completely different color and name ).

Let me make this clear to you all: If you constantly pester me to update this book, either in the comments or on my message board. YOU WILL BE MUTED - no questions asked. I hate muting people, but my readers who have been with me since I published Tanner's story know how much this annoys me, especially since I'm a senior in college that's graduating in May and applying for law school and I also work to make a living.

I'm tired of sounding like a broken record and constantly repeating myself. Like with LEGACY, this book will be updated on Tuesdays - but I cannot guarantee that will always be the case. 

Anyways, here's the updated character profile!

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

───── 𝗢𝗖 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗘 ─────

NAME: Dacoda Romero.

GENDER: Male.

SEASONS:

44 (Beast Morphers).
44 (Dino Fury).
9 (Cosmic Fury).

RANGER COLOR: Silver.

ROLL CALL: Brachio Fury, Silver Ranger!

FAMILY:

• Unnamed Biological Parents - Deceased.
• Trent Romero - Adoptive Father.
• Levi Weston - Adoptive Father.
• Brody Romero - Adoptive Uncle.
• Dane Romero - Adoptive Grandfather.
• Jeremiah Evans - Adoptive Grandfather.
• Amelia Jones - Girlfriend.

LOVE INTEREST: Amelia Jones.

APPEARANCE: Dacoda has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Wears anything silver and/or gray.

PERSONALITY: When he was younger, Dacoda was very timid. However, when he met Amelia, he managed to become more social little by little.

MORPHING SEQUENCE: Dacoda aims his morpher in the sky, causing a silver energy beam to appear. He jumps through it and lands on the ground as the crystals break off, revealing his suit. He then swipes his hand down his face, causing his helmet to appear.

CHARACTER HISTORY:
Dacoda was originally born and raised in Summer Cove, but when his biological parents get killed in the attack caused by none other than Madame Odius, he gets sent to Coral Harbor in which Nate looks after him. He soon meets Trent and forms a close bond with him. After Evox's defeat, he gets adopted by Trent and Levi and moves to Pine Ridge with them. He ends up going with Amelia to Dinohenge as the two eventually meet Ollie, Zayto, and Solon and becomes the second Silver Ranger.

After his "death" and getting resurrected with the help of the Morphin Masters, he becomes the Cosmic Fury Silver Ranger and helps defeat Lord Zedd.

ABILITIES: