Chapter Two: Beyond Repair.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the first update of the new year! Enjoy!

unedited

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

CHAPTER TWO - BEYOND REPAIR

𝓣𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽

"HERE'S ONE HOT CHOCOLATE WITH 80% marshmallows, just how you like it." Solon said as Billy and Trent were with Javi.

"All right. That's the measurements. You should get some rest while we build this thing." Billy informed.

"Any little upgrades you want, just say the word. My eyes are my favorite feature." Solon said.

"I don't want any upgrades. I just want my arm back." Javi stated.

"I know this is a lot, but you're gonna be okay." Trent reassured.

"Javi, you saved all of us back on Zordnia. We're all indebted to you. The least I can do is help our master engineer and Trent build a prosthetic for you." Billy added.

"Cranston Tech's founder calls me a master? Oh, if dinosaurs could blush." Solon commented.

"I appreciate all your help. Like Mr. Romero said, it's a lot to deal with. I mean, this literally happened yesterday. What am I supposed to tell my parents?" Javi asked before gesturing to his guitar. "And I guess it's definitely goodbye to that new demo I was recording."

Amelia soon walks in, followed by Ollie and Lani. "Hey, Solon. The antidote's ready, but we can't find the applicator." Amelia informed.

"I'd better go have a look." Solon said as she walks out with Amelia, Ollie, and Lani following her.

Trent sits down on the table across from Javi. "Being musical doesn't just go away. Don't count yourself out. I believe in you." He said, handing Javi the cup of hot chocolate, making Javi smile at him.

"Ah, here we go." Solon muttered to herself.

"He sleeps like a log." Lani said.

"Are you sure we can't keep him like this? He's actually tolerable in this state." Ollie commented. Lani smacked her son's arm while Amelia gave him a piercing look. "It was just a joke."

"He'll be back to his usual self when he wakes up." Amelia reassured, holding onto Dacoda's hand. Dacoda was currently wearing a gray-colored shirt.

"Be careful with that assumption. I know, we really want this to work, but. . . the poison is a much larger dose than last time." Lani said as she sprayed the antidote onto Dacoda.

"Neutralizing toxins takes time. All we can do now is wait for him to wake up." Solon said.

"Remember, Mick, the portal Zayto fell through led to a green planet near a reddish nebula." Aiyon reminded, talking through Mick on a screen, who was morphed.

"Yes, I know, Aiyon. You showed me the memory many times. Don't you worry. I have contacts all over the galaxy. Zayto will be found." Mick reassured.

"Thanks. I wish I could come, bud." Aiyon said.

"It's okay. After I find him, we'll all go to your café to try your new mini Flargon cakes. I can't wait." Mick stated.