It is the truth or maybe not...

Ruth's P.O.V

'ding' 'ding' 'ding'

6 minutes for round 4...

Holding my guards up, I threw a jab, cross, slit and up-up-hook as fast and hard on the punching bag. Repeating it over and over, I was drenched in sweat. The only sound that could be heard in the gym were my rapid breathings and the punches.

Finally after 2 hours of boxing, my shoulders, arms and legs went limp making me drop on the floor.

After warming down with some mobility stretches, I took off my shoes and unwrapped my wrist guards. The pain felt so good and relieving. It was like punching Rowan's face to square. Gosh, I hate him. I hate the way she looked at him. I hate how she went to sit with him and shared the blanket like I wasn't even in the same room with them. I hate everything about him. 

Flashback...

"Hey", Bailey called interrupting my workout at the gym. 

"Hello, beautiful", I replied panting. 

"Are you at the gym?"

"Yup", she hummed.

"I'm about to finish though"

"What are you wearing?", she spoke lowly but I can sense her pouting.

"Not much", I chuckled at her silliness. 

"Why do you even go to the gym? You have all the equipment in your house anyways", she said in an irritated and annoyed tone. 

"It's still nice to get a workout done in a gym plus I get to meet a lot of hot chicks too", I spoke scrunching my face disgustingly at the girls with minimal clothing and eyeing me like a piece of wood for them to bang. 

"Hot chicks uh?"

"I wonder how you only heard that from what I said", I laughed watching her jealousy grow. 

"Right, come back soon. Or don't if you're gonna be having fun with your chicks", and with that she ended the call without even saying a 'bye'.

So jealous when she has no reason to be at all. 

I quickly drove back home and got ready to go see Bailey in her dorm. 

I knocked on her dorm room, and forced myself in before she could kick me out. 

"Hi baby", I tried to be cute but I got a couple of hits in return.

"Hot chicks huh", she kept hitting me left and right, not that it hurt at all. See, so jealous.

"I was kidding, baby. You know I have my eyes only on you", I pouted cause I know she loves them. 

"You better", she smiled hugging me tightly. 

"I'm sorry and here you go", I gave her the dinner I bought on the way and the flowers as an apology.

"Thank you, baby", her face lit and there she is, my beautiful girlfriend. 

My phone vibrated on the bench pulling me back into the harsh reality. 

"Hello", I answered.

"Hey, are you on your way home?", Bailey asked. 

"Yeah, I'll be there shortly. Why?", I asked lowly with a strained sigh after a long day in the gym. 

"Could you pick me up some things on your way home?"