Games with friends

He must've overslept this morning, his friends must have been worried about him, it wasn't like Andy to oversleep like that. Quickly the small apple threw on his favorite green turtle neck shirt and white overalls before hurrying to put on his red boots and walking outside where the sun was there to welcome him with its warm rays to start the morning like he usually did. Andy hummed intaking the fresh air outside the apple orchard always smelled nice.

With its sweet apple blossoms and other wild flowers growing around it was no wonder it was pleasant coming out to start the day. Some trees were littered with apple blossoms so the smell of flowers seemed to travel around the apple farm with its delightful welcoming scent. Andy walked around spotting his friends sitting at one of the picnic tables.

"Hey Felix, Melody, Margret, Claus." The small farmer greeted with a cheery smile.

"Hi Andy.l his friends replied back seemingly happy to see the red fruit.

"So what are all of you up to?" He asked curiously.

"Oh? We're just eating right now? Care for an apple?" Claus said smugly.

Andy stared at the clock confused and unsure of how to exactly respond to that but he smiled regardless trying to brush off what his friend said as Melody broke the silence.

"After this we should all play some games. Andy, do you wanna play some games?" She asked

"Of course I would." The apple cheerfully replied back.

"Great we each have a bonus sticker collect all our b bonus stickers and you'll win a prize." Margaret explained.

"Oh wow! What's the prize?" Andy asked, getting a little excited.

"That would run the surprise would it not?" Claus said, smirking.

Andy chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Oh, yeah I guess your ri-"

"It's the keys to your house." Felix blurted out.

Andy turned to the fish stunned at what he said wanting to do a double take on what he said as he blinked. They...they took the keys to his house?...but why? The small farmer dug into his left pocket and sure enough his keys weren't there.

"Y-you took the keys t-to my house?" He stuttered.

"Heh yeah we did." Melody said not seeing how shocked the apple was.

"Don't fret. This'll be fun." Margret said smiling.

Andy stared at his friends and could feel his stomach curl into a tight knot but the small apple forced a smile.

"O-okay if you guys say so." Andy said nervously.

He watched as all his friends went their separate ways leaving the small apple farmer alone for a good minute. Now all that was left to do was decode where to go. Andy sighed he decided he'd go see Melody first. Andy began walking down the grassy path adorned with tall healthy apple trees he had panted what must've been a couple years ago. He still can't remember when he planted them but seeing them always gave the apple a sense of pride seeing something he had grown from just a tiny sapling into such a healthy strong looking apple tree always made him smile,

Slowly Andy made his way into the grassy clearing where the crescent shaped moon was waiting for him with a warm welcoming smile.

"Hi Andy, do you wanna make some music with me?l Melody chimed.

"Of course, that sounds like fun." He smiled.

"Great! Just let me grab that guitar and we can play." Melody smiled.