Tyongya's Escapade

♡

"Tyongya! Where are you going?"

The kitten leaps out of his owner's arms, dashing towards the front of a crowd. Taeyong was currently at an NCT 127 concert which he had spent months trying to book a ticket. In the end, all seats were sold out but one of Tyongya's fans offered her two tickets for free.

Tyongya was popular all over Youtube because of her adorable and unique content, attracting all cat lovers and regular people alike. Soon enough, the kitten was offered various endorsement to pet products as well as free trips to cat grooming salons.

Taeyong, as her manager and dad, found it fulfilling to see his little princess rise in stardom.

Right now, the boy was pushing between the crowd to get to his baby who was nowhere to be seen. She must've gotten excited after seeing Jaehyun come onstage.

Weird that a cat could have a human bias.

"E-Excuse me, have you seen a small white cat run around here?" He asks a few people who look annoyed that he was disrupting their enjoyment. "No? Maybe you should just shut up and look later."

He was getting worried, Tyongya was too tiny which might get her crushed under the crowd's feet. Tears pool in his eyes as he frantically continues to search for his baby.

"Hey, weirdo. That's your cat right?"

Taeyong's gaze follows the girl's finger and felt his heart do multiple somersaults at once when he sees the kitten resting peacefully on Jaehyun's lap onstage.

He feels a hot flush overtake his body, watching his favourite 127 member caress his Tyongya with so much love, even giving the cat a peck on her nose.

"This little one has been such great company, I hope to meet you again Tyongya."

Jaehyun knew his baby?!

"Wow, that's Tyongya? I'm her biggest fan!"

"They both look so cute together, is Jaehyun a fan?"

"Oh, to be that cat right now."

"Lee Tyongya!"

The kitten leaps back into her owner's arms, meowing softly as if she were reassuring Taeyong that she was okay. "Don't you ever run away like that again!" He scolds his baby, hearing a deep chuckle come from behind him.

"That's right, little one. Your appa must've been worried sick."

Tyongya meows happily, extending her paws towards Jaehyun who eagerly caresses her tiny body. "H-Hello..J-Jaehyun!" Taeyong stutters, heat rising to his cheeks.

"I'm sorry about earlier Taeyong, I had gotten too excited to see my favourite celebrity cat reaching out to me in the crowd."

Favourite celebrity cat.

"You watch Tyongya's videos?"

"I find it very relaxing and cute."

The two exchange glances bashfully, the kitten enjoying their interaction. "W-Would you like an autograph?" The boy clears his throat, rummaging his bag for an ink pad.

"Sure, I'll have it framed." Jaehyun laughs, watching little Tyongya place her paw onto the inkpad then stamping it over a paper while Jaehyun signs on the boy's album.

The singer thanks them, holding the kitten one last time. "Hey Tyongya, will it be okay if I took your daddy out on a date?" He whispers in a decibel enough to make Taeyong's cheeks flush pink.

She meows happily, a sign of acceptance.