Chapter 103: Fight

(Dreams pov)

Me and George need to go Christmas shopping but we don't want the girls to come with us so we left them with Tommy and his girlfriend.

George was driving as through he thinks that I shouldn't drive after what happened at least not just yet anyways. George pulls up at the mall in a packing lot which wasn't to far away from the building.

"Ready to spend some money?" George says 

"Nooo not the money" I say. George laughs a little then gets out of the car.

I get out of the car and George locks it. Me and George walk hand to hand to the entrance of the mall. We walk into the mall and lets just say I haven't been in a mall for so long so I might want to buy a few things for myself.

"Come on Clay we don't have all day for your slow ass" George says

"Yes you do" I say 

"Ugh come on" George says. I walk over to George and we walk into the toy store.

We look around at the different toys as we pick out some for the girls. After we were done in the toy store we walk into a home store that has all the stuff you would need for a house. I look around and stop when I see what I was going to get Tessa but it would be very risky.

I am going to get Tessa a real tea set, the one that is glass which is gonna be risky but I trust her. I pick up the box that has everything in it. I walk over to another area that has night lights, I pick out a night light that has stars and a moon.

I walk over to George and he nods softly. We walk over to the check out and pay for everything. After a little while of shopping for the toys, me and George go to leave the mall.

"Well well well"

I stop and so does George. I turn around to see Mason standing right there in front of me. George looks at Mason as he steps in front of me. George puts the bags he was carrying down as he walks closer to Mason.

"I hate you!" George yells. I jump back as Mason and George start fighting with words.

"Well maybe your husband shouldn't be a loser who has the worst life and isn't a cry baby!" Mason yells. I watch as George snaps.

I try to grab him but I couldn't get him in time. George punches Mason in the face then they start fighting. I was shocked to say the least. George and Mason fall to the ground and fight on the ground.

George sits on top of Mason and starts beating the shit out of him. I pull George off Mason but he doesn't want to move. I get George off him and pull George away from Mason. Mason stands up and George shakes me off him.

George walks over to Mason and they start a round 2 of punching and fighting. I honestly can't watch so I look away from the 2 and put the bags next to me so they wouldn't be stolen.

I look at the ground as I hear people cheering and some people were filming the whole thing.