PROLOGUE

The powerful nature princess perished a millennium ago, at the instant when she was killed by a white wolf from the legendary clan. After her death, she waited for many years to reincarnate herself as a human princess and live among humans.

The other country and her existence are legendary, and widespread knowledge of them both contributed to the start of the conflict. The final white wolf, Klean Ghio Aizawa, a former member of the Military Forces and her personal knight, served as her life vessel and kept her safe from the majority of her foes, who were out to get her for their own reasons.

A thousand years ago, the powerful nature princess died in the moment that she was murdered by a member of the legendary clan of white wolves. After her death, she waited for how many years to reborn herself as a human princess and live in the mortal world together with humans. Her existence is a legend, and a lot of people knew about her as well as the other kingdom, which led to the war breaking out. However, most of the enemies have their own purposes for capturing her, but she was protected by her life vessel, which was the last white wolf named Klean Ghio Aizawa, a former member of the Military Forces and her personal knight.

They were summoned by the woman named Re-L to the parallel world of magic in the times that they chased after the guards of the Wiseman palace. On the other hand, they temporarily live with those extraordinary non-human beings that have the ability to use magic. When they returned, the biggest scenarios started to be revealed, and the rumors of war began.

:>2023