entry.

" Welcome back Fan! "

Most of the objects swarmed near the chinese red fan. He recently was eliminated during the Episode 2 in the reccuring season:

Inanimate Insanity Invitational.

He greeted everyone with a bright smile, one of the objects was Lightbulb. Ever since season 2 was discontinued for an unknown reason, Lightbulb now, currently settled in Hotel OJ briefly. Well some objects didn't care such as Knife, who despised him since the start.

Fan would plop down on the couch, accidentally bumping next to an object, not realizing Pickle playing video games, while sitting in the middle of the couch.

" AGH- can you not, PLEASE? " Pickle wailed, shoving Fan off him.

He has been oversensitive with everyone around him, ever since Taco showed her true intentions, that she was just using him to win the million dollars during season 1.

Fan sighed as he climbed up the stairs covered in a deep red carpet. Walls were colored in a yellow and orange stripes. Along with a natural white baseboard coordinating every wall. He finally reached his room, well actually Paintbrush and his room. They were both assigned roommates given by OJ despite both of them being frenemies. Although Paintbrush is still participating in the newest season, he wouldn't have a roommate, atleast for now.

The room walls had the same exact color as the lobby. There hanged an interesting painting facing the opposite wall. The beds were neat and spotless ( due to Soap's engrossment in cleaning ) including its sheets and headboard.

He would hop on his respective bed and whipped out his phone. His very own phone, it had a test tube symbol at the back of it, which was, of course created by Test Tube as a gift. He started going on his tumblr blog and reply to some fan comments.

[ huge timeskip ]

Fan's POV

It had past many months ever since I was last eliminated, OJ had returned to the hotel after being voted off. Well that was a relief, Paper was his substitute for a while and he wasn't able to handle extreme amounts of paperwork and arguments that occurred here 24/7. That still did not stop Salt from being too clingy with OJ for the last couple of days.

There wasn't any entertaining events happening, except for the stand up comedy shows with Cheesy, art classes were canceled for the mean time due to Paintbrush participating in season 3 with no substitute. Blogs were getting more boring each day, reading fanfictions felt cliché for me, I had nothing to do, instead staring at the ceiling to pass time until...

* knock knock *

" CAN SOMEONE GET THE DOOR? I'M CURRENTLY BUSY- " OJ exclaimed from another room.

No one bothered to answer the door,so I decided to take my chances and opened it slowly, it was really fuzzy... colored green tube... wait.. TEST TUBE!?

" No way! Test Tube your HERE! " I exclaimed. I then instantly hugged her, almost breaking her frail transparent glass tube.

" Ah- Fan! Can you please, not squeezetoohard? " She said the last sentence in a panic, She is a fragile item which explains the point.

" Ooh, sorry.. guess I got a little carried away. How's Bot? " I questioned. We both created Bot to be a replica of Bow which turned out GREAT.

" She's alright... just a few... misconceptions.. lucky I got to hear her voice change before I got kicked out. She sounded AMAZING! " She stimmed.

" Golly! I wished I heard it too! " I responded.

I then ushered her inside the hotel, most of the objects were greeting her a " welcome back! " saying. I then took her hand and quickly run up the stairs, to Paintbrush's and my room. We then spent the while day talking back and forth about basically anything we would like sharing, mostly about Bot.

".. Bot didn't switch bodies with the others as she IS a mechanical robot we created... which she had to pretend for the challenge. She also then realized that she was a robot the whole time which I had to explain carefully about it. "

" Gee that's sad, I'm glad its over though, I hope she's making friends atleast. " I reply.

" She actually did! with Goo! To be honest, It is really wholesome seeing them always hanging out. "

" Awh... I wish we were like that. "

There was an awkward silence between us. I immediately covered my mouth and looked away, ' Oh gee why did I say that! It sounded weird ' I cursed, underneath my breath.

".. Soooo...-" I nervously uttered, avoiding the past situation.

" Would it be nice to.. I don't know.. make a livestream? Since like.. I have NO idea on what I shall post in my socials- "

" Oh Golly! That sounds like a GREAT idea! I could finally show my experiments ON CAMERA! " She shrieked, making a positive remark on my idea.

I didn't expect for her to agree,but whatever makes her I guess, I smiled.

" Great then! We shall start tomorrow! " I exclaimed, giving her a thumbs up!
.
.
.

_

Prologue End.

[ author's note; I hope you guys enjoyed this short prologue, I finished this at night ( or at least where I live ) anyways, Good Night/Morning everyone! ]

Word Count: 866 words