Together

you are the first person i would want to talk to in a room full of people we know. You mean more then them. You are always on my mind. Your treat me well,you don't hurt me. I really wanna grow with you. For my heart and my brain to finally agree that you are the one for me. You are the one that i can stay with and not feel used,hated and just toxic emotions. You have to be the most perfect person to ever live. You don't understand how warm you make me feel. When you don't care about how my body is shaped, how i look. Thank you for thinking about my personality. I used to think you didn't like me back so i would try to not get to close to you because i thought it would make you uncomfortable. But when i confessed and then found out you also liked me. I was so happy,to know that someone that i would think about liked me back. I tried to date other guys to get the feeling that i liked you away because yk,i didn't think you would like me. And to be honest. You saved me, you never get angry at me for not replying enough, you don't get mad when I'm not in the MOOD. You listen you understand you don't force me into doing anything, you got me to socialize. I love when we can just laugh at each other and joke around. I love you more then anything. Thank you for entering my life on 12/25/21. You are the best person i ever met. I only get on my game to hang out with you half of the time. And I'm so glad i found someone that i can game with and not feel like your actually annoyed with me. I might follow you around on games but thats because i dont know what to do lol. There is going to be more parts to this ofc!

 There is going to be more parts to this ofc!