I love him pt.2

I want to meet you so bad. We have so much fun on the games and of FaceTime. I want to just hang out and do things i could never do with my other relationships. We could go get some dinner or a treat, lets go shopping together. Lets go for a walk together, to a park. We could have so much fun. I just want to hold your hand and give you hugs/kisses. You are the only person i want to hang out with. Lets get matching outfits or make matching hoodies. I just want to enjoy you being around me. With how much fun we have on the phone just imagine the fun we could have together. When we are on the game and we watch movies together. It makes me feel calm, relaxed and also makes me think. "This is it, i found the person that actually loves me for ME." And i love you for you. When we first met we clicked. I became attached to you because of how you treated me. You were funny just a great person to be around. I didn't want to always join you in the game because i didn't want you to get pushed away by my presence. And i also didn't want maybe one of our old friends to get upset by it. When you would give me the slightest bit of attention my heart would flutter. When i left for those 6 months i would always think about you. I would always ask for my stuff because i wanted to talk to you. But when i got that chance i was scared that you wouldn't talk to me or that you forgot me. So when i was on the game i built up the courage to invite you to my game. When you joined i got butterflies because i didn't think you would accept it.