Chapter Four

"The forecast says there's going to be a blizzard tonight," Their mother warned before Jin and Jungkook made their way out of the house

"Should we walk the way?" Jin asked, staring between Jungkook's car and the road.

"Who's we? I'm not about to walk under this pouring snow," Jungkook protested, unlocking his car and climbing into the driver's seat.

"Yet, you say you're romantic," Jin scoffed climbing in next to him.

"What exactly is romantic about freezing our butts off? Walking to this car was a battle on it's own, let alone to wherever this bar of yours is."

"It's just a little into town. By the way," Jin spread his hands open, grinning. "My arms are here to keep you warm."

Jungkook snorted a laugh. "How adorable. But trust me, lover boy, it's going to take more than a hug to keep me as warm as I need to get."

"Ew, Kook, ew" Jin said, screwing his face up in irritation.

"There's nothing 'ew' about what I have in mind. Although, there will be a lot of 'oh' and 'ah', you get me?" He winked, before turning to start the car and back out of the driveway.

Jin smacked him right in the chest causing him to jump. "Just drive this thing," he scoffed.

The drive into town took fifteen minutes which was filled with the two men singing along to Christmas music playing on full blast. At the end of the drive,  both their throats felt scratched and in desperate need of something to drink.

Luckily they were headed to the bar.

Jin's childhood friends—Taehyung, Yoongi and Jimin—were already at the bar, glasses and bottles of alcohol sitting on the table in front of them, meat sizzling on a pan as well.

"Don't eat anything you don't want to," Jin said to Jungkook as they made their way over.

"Look what the cat dragged in!" Yoongi hollered, pounding his fist in the air.

"Hello, boys. Looking high as always, Taehyung," Jin commented, smiling wide. These boys were the reason he got through his childhood without running crazy— Well, mostly Yoongi and Taehyung. Jimin joined a few years ago.

Taehyung chuckled. "My roommate gave me a little holiday present. You want some?" He asked, bringing out a plastic bag with what looked like gummy bears.

"Not tonight, Tae. Thanks," he said, taking a sit next to Yoongi. Jungkook took the other empty seat between Taehyung and Jimin. "This is Jungkook, everybody."

"The little fiance you said you were coming with," Yoongi commented, grinning and nodding.

"Don't call him little," Jimin cautioned, before turning to Jungkook. "Nice to meet you, Jungkook. I'm Jimin. The rude one is my husband, Yoongi, while the one with a drug dealer roommate is Taehyung."