part 5

Next morning

Mohsin was cuddle with shivangi and now he open his eyes to find himself in her arms.

Mohsin:- (smiling) she looks so cute and Inosent... Sorry shivi i know I treat you in a very wrong way but trust me I never wanted to hurt you but there is no other way sorry baby (he kissed her forehead) I promise you shivangi I will keep you happy and your brother is safe your brother is my brother also... Here you are safe...

Mohsin kissed her on forehead and cheek he went to washroom.. Here shivangi sleep broke when mohsin got up but she pretended to sleep she heard everything but she was confused

Shivangi:- if he is so nice than why he behaves this way... And what is such thing that i am in danger. What is wrong with mohsin i have to know.

After some time mohsin came out and find shivangi seating on bed thinking something

Mohsin:-(snapping his fingers) ohh hello fo you need invitation to go to washroom go take a bath change come down for breakfast and then we have to go to office and you know I hate late comers baby (kissing her on forehead)..

Shivangi:- I am coming but who will cook breakfast..

Mohsin:- baby last night staff left now the cook will cook for us

Shivangi:- no... I mean let the cook go I'll cook from now onwards and please don't say no please ( showing her puppy eyes)

Mohsin:-( he melted seeing her puppy eyes) ok but don't take all house hold work on you ok

Shivangi:- ok I'll not.. Thank you.

Mohsin went down and shivangi went to take bath

Mr. Raj kundra's cabin

Raj:- you don't take tension..

Person :-

Guess who is the person who will give right answer will be tagged in next part but the first person to answer will be tagged only..

Bye...

Target:- 10 followers