28. SHY BOY 2.0

Nandini:- Please baba Ji... MERE SHY BOY ko safe rakhna and thodi akal bhi dena. ( Please God, Keep MY SHY BOY safe and give him a little brain too. )

Manik pouts and looks at her with red eyes but did she care about his anger? He knows the answer, which is a big No. While she ignores him totally and takes out a small pendant from her bag.

Nandini:- Shy boy, I also bought this for you. This is an evil eye reflector. ( Cutely ) Should I make you wear this?

Manik nods, hiding his moist eyes. Today he has no words to describe how he feels seeing these little-little gestures. Whereas Nandini comes near him and makes him wear that pendant while saying.

Nandini:- I hope this pendant will keep you away from every danger when I wasn't beside you.

Suddenly those last words of her's stirred something in his heart. He turns around in an instant and pulls her with a jerk, sticking their fronts with each other. For the first time, he used his stern tone on her, making her surprised.

Manik:- Where were you going away from me? ( Pointing at the pendant ) I don't want this if you won't stay with me. I WANT YOU, NOT THIS PENDANT TO KEEP THOSE EVIL EYES AWAY. 

READ OUT THE COMPLETE CHAPTER FROM MY SITE. THE LINK IS IN MY BIO OR ON MY TIMELINE. 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT. WILL WAIT FOR YOUR FEEDBACK. 

HAPPY READING...