Story

Who created Demon Slayer ? I do not know and I do not care , I am in 6th grade learning to be a publisher. but I do want to  , but anyway lets talk about the anime it is a great anime but lets talk about  the charaters  first up is rengoku he is the fire harshira but lets be real you guys he literally got beaten by an uppermoon demon so he is not really special , next lets talk about tengen first hes really cool and he has three amazing wives so basically hes cool; But please make sure not to make zenitsu jealous. That brings me to the next one  zenitsu and he is a scardy cat but is very when it comes to protecting  nezuko but yeah he uses  alot of his forms  so out of the kamado squad he is the second strongest ... After him is nezuko  and she is extremely  strong for a demon she should literally be the next uppermoon demon but yeah she defeated an actually uppermoon  6  demon and regenarated but then she almost  ended eating a womans arm but thankfully tanjiro saved the woman by  blocking her mouth  with a sword. Next is tanjiro  and everyone has said  that he  is the next demon king  but still is strong, some people that hes strong even without his form . Last but not least is mitsuri  she is extremley my bestie but button up your shirt. And thats it.