xiii. 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞

۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓖𝓖◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER THIRTEEN—
i need you to trust me.

"Blake, hurry!!" Bianca yelled as Blake ran after her, meeting Enid and Ajax down in their secret club meeting area

"Bianca, Davina, Blake, and Kent?" Enid stared in betrayed. "Seriously, even Kent is here? How exclusive is this club?"

"So, what's the deal with Thornhill being a psycho?" Bianca stared after Enids very wordy and ranted voicemail she left.

"She murdered Weems and then took Wednesday to Crackstones crypt." Ajax informed the group with a serious look. "She groomed and tortured Tyler into being her Hyde."

"Tyler's with them?" Blake questioned as he nodded. "Shouldn't we go?"

"No, we need to get everyone in the school to safety before it's too late." Enid shook her head as Ajax unfolded a painting.

"Cause this is what's coming." he turned it to them.

"What about Xavier?" Blake's mind went to him. "How safe could he be at a police station that thinks he did something he didn't?"

"Safer there then here." Ajax said back honestly.

"So do we pull the fire alarm?" Kent looked around for feedback on his idea.

"We don't want to cause a panic and alert Tyler or Thornhill." Davina looked over at him with a shake of her head. "So how do we get everyone out?"

Bianca turned back to her. "We'll use our siren song to convince them."

They all removed their necklaces as Enid picked up Thing. "Thing and I will go look for Wednesday."

"Ajax and I will try to get a hold of Xavier, or someone." Blake said confidently as Ajax nodded. "Enid?"

"Yes?" her eyes widened as she looked at her.

"This might sound insane, but you have to trust me on it. If you find Tyler, do not kill him." Blake stated as Enid went to ask. "Just trust me, okay? It's not about him. It's about me."

"Then okay." Enid nodded. "I do trust you."

"Okay. Nightshades forever." Bianca announced as they all did their neatly practiced snap.

"Seriously?" Enid look in disbelief. "A secret snap too?"

Thing made a motioned toward Blake. Making her stop. "Wait, Thing has something to say?"

He signed as her face lit up. "Thing, you're a freaking genius! Hurry!"

"Wait, what did he say?" Ajax ran after her as Thing jumped from Enids hand and ran behind her.