Chapter 1

Chapter 1
[Music is completely random. It has nothing to do with the story. It's just there for people who likes new music.]

Being isekai'ed isn't as cool as one would think it would be. Why?

Well for starters, you don't get to instantly become a badass like you would in most isekai stories. You don't get some awesome ability from some god or goddess. No, you come with the same skills that you had before you were isekai'ed.

Secondly, you're not going to automatically get a harem of suiters or anything of that kind. Well, because if you weren't sexy in real life then you aren't suddenly going to become sexy in some other world you just appeared in.

Thirdly, you don't suddenly become this awesome person that everyone likes. Nope, you will remain the same boring person you were no matter what. So, don't expect to automatically become everyone's interest of any kind.

So, all in all being isekai'ed sucked balls to put it simply.

Well, at least it does in my case. You see the last thing I remembered before I was isekai'ed was being robbed at gun point in the middle of some alleyway, when all of a sudden, I heard the sound of a gun going off and then extreme pain before nothing.

Then in the blink of an eye I was on the ground in front of some very familiar people.

'Is it just my imagination or at these the hashira from Demon Slayer?' I asked myself in question with a shocked look on my face as I had a awkward stare down with the hashira before me.

The silence only continued for a moment before a lime green sword was shoved in my face, causing me to stop my stare down and turn it towards the one who pulled a sword on me.

"Who the hell are you? How did you get here?" Shinazugawa asked while throwing me one of the meanest glares I have ever seen in my life.

'It has to be because of the lack of eye-brows.'

And, I'm not going to lie and say I acted all sassy and bold. No, 27 years of being anti-social doesn't make you that kind of person. So, I cracked and told him and anyone listening everything. From me coming from another universe to also knowing everyone's future. I snitched like there was no tomorrow.

Of course, no one believed me at first, but luckily, I had my bag with me which held my journal, my notebook, my laptop, my phone, and of course a box of colorful pens I would never use but carry with me anyways.

So, after showing off my phone and laptop, it became easy for them to believe me.

'So happy fanfics didn't lie about this one,' I thought as I shoved my phone and laptop back into my bag before hanging it over my shoulder.

So know that was out of the way, what do you think happened next after all I just told you? Cause whatever you are thinking is going to happen didn't. How do I know this? Because I didn't see this coming myself. Now, I am not ashamed of the fact I have read a ton of fanfiction. So I thought I was going to get the hook up.

From doing some epic training montage and being rewarded with a awesome ability that will make me look like a total badass. To maybe even getting to wield a sword that changes to some awesome color and amaze those around me. I thought I was finally going to become a hero that saves everyone. But no. I was told I was going to become a member of the kakushi, aka a member of the demon slayer corps cleanup crew.

'Now I know how Yuji Itadori felt when he was told that all he can really do was punch people super hard,' I thought as I deflated at the news.

Now I bet you are wondering my I was made into a kakushi. Well, I was told that it was to keep me from harm's way, and to also avoid me falling into the wrong hands because of my knowledge of the future. That's it.

Now sure a part of me was happy that I didn't have to go through any kind of hellish training but come on at least show me how to defend myself in this world. Sure, I was a awesome fighter but I was a shitty swordsman. If I ever meet a demon, which I know I will, I am so going to kick the bucket.

"I'm going to die," I mumbled once Kaguya Ubuyashiki left, leaving me with the hashira who looked my way once I said that.

"Don't worry! I can assure you that you will be well protected!" The one and only Rengoku said which would normally have me ecstatic but sadly I was to busy being lost in my despair.

'I'm going to die! I can see it! A demon is going to suck my brain out through my ears!' I panicked as my soul left my body.

"Come on now! It wouldn't be very flamboyant of us to let you die anytime soon," Uzui said while sparkles appeared all around him as he pointed a thumb towards himself.

"Anytime soon? So, there will be a time!" I shouted before I began to freak out like Zenitsu with tears running down my face as I contorted my body in all kinds of weird positions.

"Oh ny," Shinobu said as she looked at me with both amazed and worried eyes as I started to twist and bend my body in unhealth/impossible angles.

Yeah, so my first meeting with our beloved characters as a disaster and I die every day in embarrassment whenever I think back to that moment.

Man being isekaied sucked.

========================
Hope you liked it
What I think the main character looks like. Drew it myself. You can imagine Che as anyone you want them to be since I will be sticking with keeping the MC's appearance as bland as possible.

 You can imagine Che as anyone you want them to be since I will be sticking with keeping the MC's appearance as bland as possible