Just fucking touch.

Laying down on Spinner's bed, in his messy apartment Spinner and Tomura were together cuddling, just, being silent while enjoying this moment together, which was rare, as most times they were together they were just playing video games, as touching made each other uncomfy due to past traumas. Tomura wanted to fix it though, coaxing himself and Spinner to be a bit more touchy each hangout. with slight touches, and head pats. Spinner on the other hand was hesitant, feeling that Tomura was just forcing this, and didn't really want to touch him. feeling as if he didn't deserve any touch, and he was not even human enough for people to enjoy the touch. that's why every time they have done this, been intimate, Spinner has been stiff, not fully enjoying this time, not fully letting Tomura embrace him. Which had Tomura on the other hand literally feeling as if it was his fault. that Spinner was uncomfortable with his hand, his deadly touch. he would hold his hands together still trying his best to get closer, while also having a mild inner fight with himself.

They both wanted to feel each other, to love each other, but both of them were just too in their own minds of trauma and self-hate to enjoy it. "Aye, if you really don't want to, to un easy by my hands, we can just play games.." Tomura said in the deep silence.

"What.. no I- I don't want to stop, wait no, I'm not nervous 'cause your hands!" Spinner replied, becoming even more uneasy. 'was Tomura not comfortable with himself? was he thinking I was uneasy by his hands? no no no no. I want this, I just. I just need to fucking get into this, I'm causing this. I'm the one making him uneasy with himself and this. fuck I- know I- want to make him feel comfortable, if he flinches when I move then I'll get up. yeah, I'll try to make him feel better. 

Spinner shifted, and wrapped himself around Tomura more, trying to embrace him as much as he could. even wrapping his tail around Tomura, the tail that the league has convinced him to not cut off anymore when they found out about the relentless, shaving of his own limb. Tomura slightly gasped at the action. surprised. he also unraveled himself just to wrap his arms around spinners body, tangling his legs with the other. though he could still sense that spinner was uneasy and stiff, not fully into this.

'please please please, just get into it, unstiffen, love me back, it took me so much power to get comfortable with my hand around you, can you just do the same, I don't give a fuck about your scales, they are so soft, why can't you understand fucker. '

Spinner was surprised a bit, by how Tomura started to rub his back, to not be weirded out by the sensation of his scales. though looking at Tomura's eyes, he saw he wasnt fully relaxed. 'I want him to be relaxed, what do I. Maybe just enjoy this? fuck it just ignore my thoughs let me be with him.'

Spinner unstiffened, loosing all thoughs so he can just feel Tomura. sliding his snout between Tomuras head and neck, locking it there, fully relaxed, he could sense Shigaraki, feeling him fully be laxed, fully be fufilled. 

A long silence, as they just relaxed in eachothers embrace when.

"chirp"

Tomura eyes open, trying to see what made that noise while not moving his head so he wouldn't distueb Shuichi. 

"Click"

Tomura realized it was right next to his ear. 'wait was that..' . he moved his head slowly ently so he wouldnt disturb Spinner. looking at him, another chirp  happened, and spinne mouth moved all so slightly. his teeth grinded a bit making a click.  'Oh. my. god. HE CHIRPS?!? ALL THESE CUTE FUCKING ASS NOISES?!? He probably doesnt even fucking realize it, hold damn fuck oh god, this is all just- He probably has no idea that he does this. I can't tell him. he will become self consious and stop, I don't want this to stop, heck no, just keep quiet and enjoy it.'.

Tomura kept quiet as the chirps, clicks, and tiny squeaks continues on till both of them finally dozed off in the pure enjoyment.