Confession [Part One][Requested][Spinner confession version next]

I have always never known what feelings felt like, or how they made up people's lives, the only ones I could ever describe are fear, general content, anger, and, hatred. And the mix of nothing, empty. Whenever I felt something any direction different, Confusion would fill me. And I slowly piled anything over it, so when all of a sudden a new feeling grew. But only around a certain... someone, every time it sprouted I internally stomped it, but it felt as if I was just stomping a nail into a thick titanium block. It would go, and I would feel relief, but then it grow right fucking bas as soon as I walk into the same room, it felt like a higher feeling than the basic content I feel towards the league, or how I feel about the stuff I do to keep me occupied. But this was a heightened version of that feeling. I still don't know what it is, or why I feel it. But all I know is I only feel it near that damn... Lizard.

-------

Tomura sulked through the purple curtains, stepping into the bar half filled with his colleague, all doing their own business, Tomura walked slouched as he went over to the couch occupied by Spinner, working on a game of solitaire with cards Tomura recently 'gifted' to him. Tomura couldn't help but hand them over as Spinner watched entertained by the card tricks Tomura had played, and the thousand new games Tomura taught him with just the cards. It was an easy way to get rid of time. Spinner perked up spotting Tomura, eagerly moving to the side and letting him sit next to him.

"Hey boss" Spinner greeted working on his own game

"Hey lizard, you do know that you could have used the queen you just flipped a card on?" Tomura quirked a brow

"Oh come on why didn't you say anything!" spinner sneered slightly. Feeling slightly stumped as he refuses to go back and cheat

"Oh, so it's my job to alert you when you make a mistake?" Tomura chuckled lifting his legs to rest on top of the table "Already my job in the workplace, I'm not going to help you just because you are horrible at this simple game" Tomura gestured with his arms moving them open. Then back down as Spinner quickly flipped through cards making sure not to miss any while still hurried to get back to the queen he desperately needed.

"Well you had come over, so I was distracted" Spinner huffed, finally getting back to the queen, now taking in many points as he earned in cards onto the side piles.

"Well good, job, you must always make way and pay attention to your boss", Tomura was all into himself, smiling at his own comment. The feeling coming slowly filling his mind.

"Oh whatever, is the schedule full or do you have an hour to spare, I'm planning to head to the pizza place a couple of blocks away, I could either deliver some to you or you could come?" spinner offered, quickly starting to pile cards up and now close to the end of the game. Tomura thought about it. He knew if he would come then the feeling he's currently trying to beat away would sprout even more. But going out sounds so nice, he could bring the cards and beat spinner in games while eating.

"Yeah. The schedule is... not full." Tomura finally answered. Now waiting for Spinner to place the last few cards down. Spinner finally piled up all the cards after finishing, sliding them into the box then into his pocket, standing up and fully stretching, his tail also going bullet straight the loosened up coiling back to lightly coiling up around the gecko it was attached to.

"Let's-a-go" Spinner quoted chuckling and waiting for his boss to stand up. Tomura also chuckled hesitantly pulling the hand and covering his face off. Hiding it in his hoodie pocket, also stood up, following Spinner to the door.

---------

Tomura walked through the door following his lizard friend into the pizza plaza, waiting behind him while Spinner ordered not paying attention till Spinner elbowed him asking what he wanted.