Introduction

Hello precious readers,

I thought I'll bring you a small, early Christmas present in the form of a little Taylor family fun during the holiday season.

For those of you who stumbled upon this story by accident, please check out my other books in the series called "Unravelling", "Dissolving" and "Rekindling" (this one is still very much work in progress...) to learn more about the Taylor family and the characters.

This story here takes place five years before the main series, in the weeks leading up to Christmas when Lily is just 7 years old. We should get a chapter each from every family member's POV, including, of course, our fan-favourites (shhhh, we won't reveal who they are as to not make the other characters jealous...). I hope it'll work out that way and everybody gets their chapter... one just never knows what happens during the writing process.

Anyway, enjoy & happy Christmas Season to you all!

xxx

Some "legal stuff"

A Taylor Christmas copyright © 2022 by wee_me. All rights reserved. Please do not copy any parts of this book without my (the author's ) permission and consent.

I do own some of the photos used in this story. Other pictures I used (including the one on the cover) are either from the Canvas App or the internet (via Google), so they belong to their rightful owners.