Chapter 9 - Lost

4 days to Christmas

**Noah's POV**

It's just a matter of minutes until Lils gets us caught!

Aid, Lily and I have been on a prank war path against our unsuspecting brothers since Thursday night and it has been an absolute riot so far. They had no idea what we are up to and their reactions are so funny!

The coolest thing is that we have been preparing some of the pranks since Thursday night and they are only slowly starting to come to light now. For example, there was the "drama" with Sam's jacket that he so desperately wanted to wear for his lovey-dovey date with a girl called Elena. That is what Luke says, because we have not been there when Sam flipped out. But he has told us all about it and I can imagine how Sam got stressed when he couldn't find the one thing he wanted to wear. Luke says that it was super annoying but also really funny.

Sam has a huge "thing" for clothes and is super protective of them so we decided to take some of his favorites items and hide them in various other brother's wardrobes. We also messed with all of his shoes and stuffed the fronts of them with toilet paper to make them too small to wear.

We obviously didn't know about his Elena-date, so that worked out even better than we expected!

I wish we had it on video, but obviously, since Luke didn't know that we have started a prank war, he also didn't know to secretly film Sam's meltdown. Maybe we should have told him, but since we try to prank each and every one of them, it was too risky to get him involved. Today, we got lucky, because we got to witness Sam freak out in real. Even if we had to get up a bit early for it, it was sure worth it.

It so happens that he and Jack have the same pair of shorts and the exact same t-shirt and Sam sometimes wears this when he goes for a morning run. Jack's clothes are two sizes smaller than Sam's and so we exchanged them and hid all his other training gear so that he was forced to choose these clothes.

It was hilarious when he came out of his bedroom, completely in a panic because the two pieces of clothing had mysteriously "shrunk in the wash". It was so hard for me not to laugh at Sam because he looked hilarious in an almost skin-tight top and shorts that only came down to the middle of his thighs.

I tried to make him believe that he had either become really fat or that he had grown over night, but he obviously didn't buy that. After taking a few photos (we had previously "borrowed" Luke's phone from his bedside table when Sam was in the bathroom since we don't have our own phones yet), he finally figured out that he had been pranked because he suddenly noticed that it is very weird that Aidan, Lily and I were already awake at 6:30am. Since the rest of the house was still asleep, he couldn't do much to us because he knew that we would shout and scream like maniacs and he didn't want to be blamed for waking everybody up on a Saturday morning. But he swore that we better watch our backs from now on.

A few brothers have since joined him with those threats, promising to get us back and that we would wish we never started this prank war.

To be honest, Sam is not a threat at all. He is so harmless when it comes to prank wars, he doesn't even matter at all.

There are only two people in my family that I am truly worried about when it comes to retaliation (other than Aid, but since I cleverly involved him in our war, he won't go against us – I hope!), and that is Luke and Sean. Sean is the King of Pranks in our family and we have heard a lot of impressive stories about pranks he did when he was younger.

But Sean is not here yet and we still need to decide whether we are brave enough to go after him or not.

And Luke is our current "project".