Chapter 7

Special note at bottom!!
Please comment!!!

Sheylyn's POV

I wake to a squeaking noise coming from downstairs. Glancing at the clock to see its 3:04 am.
Not minutes later I hear the door creek open and see a figure.
I want to scream but It feels as though somebody has stuck a sock in my throat. So, I try to wake Nash but as I said, I tried.
I look back to the door and don't see anything, but all of a sudden a cloth is put to my mouth and I hold my breath.
It's useless since I can't hold my breath long and fall into a deep, deep long sleep.
My last thought was I'm so sorry my Nashy
************************************************
Nash's POV

I Wake up expecting to feel my warm Shey. Yes we gave each other nicknames and yes it's cute bla bla bla. Anywho I can't find her anywhere I look all over the house and smell something off.
Eh..... I just need to find my sheylyn.

"Hey have you seen sheylyn?" I go around asking people in the pack house. All they respond is no or who?
Ug
But when I go outside I smell her scent: chocolate and roses .....mmmm ok snap out of it. It was faint but still there so I follow it.
I follow it but it's mixed with a males scent too........ I hope she is not cheating with him. Just the thought of her with someone else makes my wolf go wild.... And me.
Anywho I follow it until it just disappears at the boarder." Where would she have gone?" I wonder
"Or she was kidnapped shithead!!! My gods your so stupid!!! "My wolf yells
"Gods sorry "I say
"Better be cuz we need to find her"
My wolf complains.
Ug stupid dog hey your me so you just called yourself stupid
My best comeback was: "shut up"
He just laughs while I wonder who could have kidnapped her.

**************************O.o****************

Sheylyn's POV

As I wake I notice I'm in some kind of dungeon in silver chains. Silver doesn't effect me but I won't tell them that cuz then maybe I can escape.
A loud creaking sound comes from the door as it opens slowly causing me to flinch for my ears are more sensitive than wolves.
I pretend to sleep hoping they will leave once they notice I'm unconscious.
The clicks of shoes comes closer and I can smell who they are. I gasp inside my head and turn stiff physically. Father?
Slap!! I hear it before I feel it. I act hurt knowing that he has no clue I'm a tiger. My head goes to the right knowing not to look him in the eye. But he doesn't scare me anymore. So I look him dead in the eyes.
He punches me and I double over. Acting as tho I'm hurt. I'm not. It felt as tho a kid through a teddy at me.
"How dare you look at me. You worthless piece of shit! Thank the gods your not my daughter!" He screams at me. I'm confused I'm not his daughter? But before I can ask he unbuckled his belt and its di ja vo. (Idk how to spell it)

0.o😱😱😱😱😱

After he's pleased himself he laughs at me for 'being so week.' He leaves me with again in a pool of my own blood. Instead of leaving into darkness, I now think of what Nash will think of me. Did he feel it? Will he care? And most importantly: will he find me in time?

OMFG he raped he again and he says he isn't her father!!!!
I'm trying something new here so:
Question time!!
Ok the question is what celebrity are you unconditionally in love with?

Comment below. Don't be bashful!!
Cuz mine is (obviously) NASH GRIER!!!
And also comment if you like question time and suggestions!