Chapter 35

Nash's POV

Where is she?

You moron!!! She thought we cheated!! We didn't so why did she leave us? Blake asks sadly.

I don't know. I answer sadly. I wish I knew.

I heard my office phone ring and ran up the stairs to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hello King. This is Rain Perry. I'd like to report something in our area"

"What?" Great more work to fix.

"We have the Queen here-"

I cut her off "Is she ok? Tell her I'm sorry! Where are you? Can I pick her up today?" I quickly bombard her with questions.

"King?" She asks and I immediately shut up, "She had a great fall and we stitched her up. The pup is ok and she is just asleep with a minor concussion. She is in the small village Verge in my house since I am the only Doctor here"

"Ok I'll be there in..." I look at the map "about an hour. Make sure she is ok please"

"Of course my king. Tali-o!"

The line goes dead and my eyebrows crease. What is 'Tali-o'?

I shrug and get into the truck. This will be a long drive. Maybe I can just speed a little...

                  —•—•—

When I get to the village I text the lady, Where is your house?

She answers within thirty seconds, the light blue one on the North side.

I drive north and immediately see a blue house.

I park infront of the large house and run out. I don't bother to knock and look everywhere frantically.

"King!" She gets my attention.

I run towards her and she points to a sleeping Sheylyn on the couch.

I run and kiss her forehand.

"Thank you" I turn and hug her.

"It's no big deal" she whispers.

"It is to me" I look at her in the eye.

I get a good look at her and notice she would be around thirty in human years but fifty in warewolf. Her hair was shoulder length and blond. Her blue eyes still have sparkle but they hide a lot of wisdom.

"Stay as long as you want. She will wake up in a few minutes. I stitched her up but it won't heal fast. Just keep her out of activities. "

"Thank you."

She leaves me be and I silently watch my Sheylyn. I sigh and kiss her forehead softly. When will she wake?

Her eyes open and she looks me directly in the eyes. I wait for a slap to the face or a rude remark but she just closes her eyes.

She sobs and starts to cry. I sit her up and she curls into me.

And that's when I realize it.

She is in human form.

"You must shift. The pup is hurting you" I try to convince her.

"No! Not until I say this" she grunts in pain and I wait for her to continue.

"I'm so sorry..."she lightly kisses me and I savior it.

She shifts back and I say thank you to the woman.

Sheylyn gets up but I carry her.

She could get hurt.

I love you her soft voice echoes in my head. I love you more I answer back. Not possible.

                    —•—•—

She slept in the way back and I knew it was time.

I did my stuff and left, I will be waiting for her.

Sheylyn's POV

I woke in the truck and immediately saw a note attached to a flower. 

It read:

My beloved. This rose symbols the first day I saw you. You were the most magnificent creature I had ever seen. I loved you the second I saw you.

Go to this place.

-N

I put the letter in my pocket and carried the Rose until I came upon the spot.

This is where he found me.

There was another flower and note:

This lily symbols the first day we kissed and made love.

Go to this place.

-N

I did the same as last time and left to the pack house.

In my old room there was another note and flower:

This flower symbols the day you could talk again.

Go there.

-N

I left and head to Nash's Room.

There I found two more flowers and a note:

These flowers symbol the day we became King and Queen.

Go there.

-N

I turn and run to the palace. What is he doing? And what is the occasion?

When I got there, there was beautiful lights and candles everywhere.

I stop and I immediately saw Nash. Behind him was a screen.

It was a video of all the good times we had.

"My Queen, Sheylyn. I hope that we spend our life together just like we do in all of my dreams. I hope we have a healthy baby and let him or her live a happy and long life.
I hope that today is the day where you say that special word." Nash spoke.

He got down on one knee and said in sync to the video: "will you marry me?"

I gasped and ran up to him, being careful of my belly.

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" I cry into his shoulder.

He puts the ring on my finger and we both just stand there and hug.