Hy-re's note

Writing an author's note right in the middle of the book, way to go me. Could've probably tried harder and find a better time to write this, but to be honest I feel like writing this for several reason, so ignore the fact that it's right in the middle of the story.

So, what I want to say...

By the time I'm writing this I don't have a lot of audience, I do plan on getting more, but college and work just isn't letting me get my own free time for me to be able to focus on writing so it's more of a free time hobby more than anything. To everybody that reads and enjoy the writing I want to say...

Thank you very much. Not sure how many people would see this writing, but all I want to admit having to open up notifications to see any progress has been one of the most exciting thing that could've happen to me. So truly, thank you.

However I have to stress something out. Lately I've been thinking that I'm very unsatisfied with how the chapters had progressed so far. I've been trying to come up with something that I can probably consider "Decent" at best, but all of my ideas just doesn't feel right. I have trashed a lot of unpublished chapters and such, but maybe it's just a writer's thing. Or you know, I could just be a complaining little idiot.

Sometimes I just wish I can speedrun and end this series so I can start a new one. I have plenty of other stories I want to share, heck some of them are already 50% finished and it's just waiting to be published, though that can wait for later. I'd like to focus on one thing first rather than the other.

Nevertheless, I would try to finish the story as best as I can, but I can't be writing often just because of college. For this series in particular, I want to really come with an at least decent story line and a decent ending. 

Well that's all I have to say. I don't know how many people would even read this, but even as little as it gets, you put a smile on my face...

Thanks and have a good day/night.