Chapter 19

YEYYYY!!!

AN UPDATE!! :)

This one, surprisingly, didn't take me as long as the ones before have taken me.  And I'm happy and sad about this chapter.

Please tell me what you think!

Anyway, here it is!!

I won't keep you waiting much longer!!!

CHAPTER 19!

Jillian--

I went to give Morgan and Liam their food, and when I came back Harry and Louis were gone.

"Eh, they probably went home," I told myself, heading out to the car. Niall had said that he was going to wait for me in mine, so I was looking forward to the drive.

When I reached the car, he was fast asleep in the passenger seat. I giggled to myself and got in, starting it up.

Niall jumped awake as the engine roared to life.

"What? Oh, hey," he said, smiling, a bit groggy. "Where we goin'?"

"My place," I replied, simply. "Harry and Louis left already, do they're probably at your guys' place."

"Oh, okay," he smiled. "So I get you alone?" His smile turned cheeky and he had an evil, seductive glint in his eyes

"I guess so," I said, huskily. His look was becoming more lust-filled as we pulled into the parking lot next to my flat. I cut the engine, and as I went to unbuckle he was already there, pulling the belt off and lifting me into his arms and out of the car. Shutting the door with his foot, he started walking towards my flat, carrying me bridal style. I was giggling the whole time. He had me unlock the door for him and we went in.

He set me down on the couch, and, almost immediately, he had his arms around me and was kissing at my neck. I tried to relax as I let him fail at finding my weak spot. I trailed my hands up and down his back, sticking my fingers in his back pocket once or twice. Suddenly, he found it, and I let out a strangled moan. He pulled

back, looking at me in satisfaction before diving back in and sucking on that spot.

I held back my noises, knowing he was going to leave a hickey, but I really didn't care. It would be his brand, a way to tell people that I was his, only his.

He started moving down now, pulling down the neck of my shirt to get to my collar bone.

I grabbed his face to stop him and pulled him up to me. I was determined to kiss him.

Our lips connected forcefully, and so it began.

He stroked my thighs as our mouths fought for dominance. He trailed higher, and I gasped into the kiss, which let him into my mouth. He was playing dirty. So, I retaliated.

I dragged my short nails down his back. His shirt was still on, and I didn't do it hard, but he still arched. I would have to remember that when things got really heated.

Now, I was winning. I rolled us over, so he was sat on the couch and I was straddling his thighs.

He moaned as I moved my hands to the tops of his thighs, and slowly moved up.

His breathing hitched, then grew fast. A disappointed sigh escaped his lips as I passed by what he really wanted. Hy hands rested, now, on his chest, his on my back, pulling me closer.