Chapter 6

I just want to say that i am so sorry for not uploading yesterday. I was busy with homework stuff and my mom took me to see Breaking Dawn part 2. I didn't have any time to get on the computer.

i also want to say that i don't have too much more written. i have maybe 2 or 3 more uploads at the moment, so i might have to slow this down. uploading every 2 or 3 days, now. its hard with school to find time to write, but I'm trying.

this chapter is dedicated to @spinthecurly for being my first fan. Thank you so much. :)

--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--

Jillian--

The glen was darker than it had been before. It looked like it was night. Stars were out, dotting the sky, while a full moon shone its pale light. Niall wasn't here. I looked around, and called his name, but he didn't come. I sat in the middle of the glen, holding back tears. I lay back and look at the sky, trying to see patterns in the stars.

I almost found the big and little dippers, when a face obscured my vision.

I sat up quickly, looking at the blonde boy.

"Missed me?" he asked, smiling.

"You have no idea," I replied, truthfully. A tear ran down my face, slow and salty, but before it could fall, Niall had wiped it away.

"I missed you, too," he said. He sat down next to me and held my hands. We stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes, before he broke the comfortable silence.

"What were you looking at when I came in?" he asked. I looked up.

"The stars," I said. "I was trying to find the constellations." He nodded, smiling slightly.

"I bet I can find more than you."

"You're on," I replied.

We lay back, my right hand in his left, staring at the sky, searching.

"There's the dippers," I said, pointing at them.

"There is Orion, and the dog," he said pointing with me.

"I found Andromeda," I told him.

"There's Cancer," he said.

"Cassiopeia."

"Hercules."

"Draco."

"Taurus."

"Aquarius."

"Pegasus."

"Pisces."

"I don't know any more," he said, pouting a little. I turned to look at him.

"That's okay," I said, smiling. "But I won." I poked his nose and jumped up. He followed and we stated a game of tag.

Not soon after, we both got tired, collapsing back on the grass, breathing hard.

We looked at each other. He leaned closer to me and I moved closer to him. We were so close that every time he breathed he stole my air, and I, his. Our lips were millimeters from touching.

I stared into his amazing blue eyes, seeing his every emotion. Want fluttered in his eyes, he wanted to kiss me. I wanted him to, but I had a feeling the dream would end, like it did every other time we tried to kiss. I think he knew this, too.

"We can always try, and if it doesn't work, we can try again another night," I whispered. He nodded slightly.

"But I don't want to lose you, I don't want this dream or whatever it is to end," he whispered to me.