Chemo

As the nurse's came into rose's room to prepare her for her first chemotherapy phase, rose lie asleep on her hospital bed. Haley stood over rose and watched the nurses prepare rose. "rose sweetie, wake up." Haley said, kissing rose on the forehead. Rose slowly woke up and looked tired then she got very excited. she tried to say something, but her voice was still gone. She coughed and coughed and coughed. "its okay, i know." haley said, rubbing rose's back. "but stil happy birthday." she said. rose grinned and hummed the song. Haley turned around and saw her parents she started singing 'happy birthday' to rose as her parents slowly crept in with rose's cake. Rose looked up and saw them. she smiled lightly. "we have something planned for you after chemo, so you go do your thing, my brave rose, then we can celebrate." Haley said, hugging rose. Rose smiled. "do your thing our little rose bud." Rose's grandparents said, her grandpa cupping her hand. Rose grabbed his hand back and smiled. The doctors started rolling Rose to the testing room. Haley stopped and watched, holding onto her mom. Haley and her mom went back to Rose's room to start decorating, while haley's dad went to get her secret present. Which Haley isnt gonna like so much, but we'll get into that later. When Haley and her mom were finished decorating, haley's dad was back. "Haley." said a voice, all to familiar to Haley. Haley turned around and faced him. She was speechless but not a good speechless. "What are you doing here?".