Chapter four

A/N I am a PUBLISHED AUTHOR now! I entered a poem contest and now my poems being published in the National Anthology! Well on with the story.

Hazel's p.o.v.

Me, Frank, Leo, Percy, Annabeth, Calypso, Hermione, and the other three wizards were relaxing when we heard shrill shriek then other screams coming from the compartment across from us. I jumped up along with the rest of the seven and we ran to the other compartment. We were met with five creaming girls, two blondes with long hair, a girl with long black hair, a girl with short black hair, and a girl with long brown hair. We looked around and saw Jason and Piper on their feet. I sent them a looking that said "what happened" Jason shrugged. All of a sudden a griffin stuck it's head in the window breaking the glass. "Run" someone screamed. Everyone bolted except the seven and Hermione. We, like the logical people we are, jumped out of the window. I hit the ground rolling and jumped up to see five griffins and two hellhounds. I cussed under my breath as I made my way to a hellhound. After about two minutes the battle was over. it was actually a pretty easy fight. Walking back to the train I realized that we left everyone with no explanations we are going to get showered with questions. And I was right as soon as we got back Harry and Ron had questions. "Where were you guys? What happened out there? What were those things?" Harry and Ron fired at us a mile a minute. I saw Percy getting annoyed as they asked more and more questions and getting more and more annoying. Oh no something is about to happen. "LISTEN!!!! The monsters are gone now get out of our faces please. GEEZ!!" Percy yelled. Harry and Ron looked a little taken aback. There is no need to yell right Hermione." Ron said. Hermione looked uncomfortable then annoyed. "Well Ron, you and Harry had it coming. If you had just stayed out of our business you would not have been yelled at now apologize." Hermione scolded. NOw harry and Ron looked completely taken aback by the fact Hermione sided with us. "Sorry" they mumbled. "I'm sorry also. i should not have yelled" Percy said surprising us all. We sat down to get settled when we heard voices, familiar voices.

Draco's p.o.v (surprise!)

I was sitting in one of the compartments on the Hogwarts express with Crabbe and Goyle when Luna Lovegood walked in. I panicked for a minute because she is not supposed to talk to me and vice-versa. "I know I am not supposed to talk to you Draco but the seven and Calypso are here and they are on a mission here." I gasped since Crabbe and Goyle are not supposed to know about missions until i realized she said that in Greek. (A/N Greek in italics) i got up and followed Luna to a different part of the train. "Are you sure they are here Luna?" I questioned uncertainly. "Yes Draco I am sure." Luna replied. I opened the door and Luna was behind me. Harry and Ron stood up quickly. "What do you want Draco." Harry snarled at me. "Geez. I am here to see the new kids back off Harry and Ron. Oh hey Hermione what's up" I said calmly. Harry and Ron looked at Hermione. Probably expecting her to insult me. "Hey Drake" Hermione said. Ron and harry whipped their heads towards her. then I noticed them. "Frank, Hazel, Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Calypso! It's been too long! i missed you guys." I exclaimed. "Wait, Luna are you still there?" I asked turning around. "Yes I am." Luna said coming out from behind me. "Luna, Drake it is good to see you again we should get Jason and Piper too." Leo said while they hugged me and Luna leaving Harry and Ron speechless. "Wait a second." Harry said angrily. Oh no something bad is going to go down.