Chapter Six

Ron P.O.V

We started to eat when Dumbledore walked back up and stopped us again. I groaned as he said. "It appears that we have more exchange students. From Japan! They go to a wizard school run by Professor McGonagall's friend." "McGonagall has friends?" I asked Harry. He stifled a laugh. "They are from Luna's school of magic." dumbledore continued. I looked at Luna out of instinct. She was wearing her uniform but had on a butterbeer cork necklace , beetle ring and radish earrings. Of course. "Please welcome our other new students." After he said that the great hall doors opened and in walked five girls. Two had long blonde hair, one had long black hair, one had short black hair and the last had brown hair in a ponytail. They walked up to the stage and professor McGonagall called out,"Mina Aino." One of the blonde's stepped up "Hufflepuff!" the hat said. After Mina was Reye Hino who is in Gryffindor. Next was Lita Kino she was in Gryffindor. Then Amy Mizuno was in Ravenclaw. Finally there was one girl left."Serena Tuskino." McGonagall called. The other blonde girl went up and the hat was placed on her head. "Hufflepuff!" The Hufflepuffs cheered. The girls were walking off stage and before the parted the other girls slightly bowed to Serena. Wonder what that is about. "They will be rooming in one dormitory. Same as the Americans including the doors in each house so do not worry about them staying on your house. Now you may eat." i finally could eat I have been waiting for this to happen I am so hungry. I dug in while listening to Lita, Reye, and the Americans. Their accents were amazing. "Hey didn't we sit in your compartment on the hogwarts express?" Piper asked. "Hmm..Yes! I remember now you and jason right?" Lita said. "Yeah" Jason responded. "You were nice then." Reye said. "Here let me introduce you to our friends. This is Percy, Leo, Calypso, Hazel, Frank, and the one at Ravenclaw is Percy's girlfriend Annabeth. She is a teacher though. And the head of the Ravenclaws. Like Percy only he is for Gryffindor so that is different." Piper said. The new girls nodded in response. Well I should say the new JAPANESE girls nodded in real response. After dinner the whole lot made their way to the Gryffindor tower. "Um. No offense but why are you following us?" I asked awkwardly. Percy turned to me and gave me an are you stupid look. "We are going to enter our dormitory through the Gryffindor house." Annabeth explained to us. I nodded in understand for I had forgotten what Dumbledore said during dinner about the Americans and Japanese exchange students having dormitory doors in every house.I mentally scolded myself for forgetting this.we then made our way up to the Fat Lady and Hermione said the password "Aphrodite's owl." The Americans laughed so hard that they had years in their eyes.I looked at them like they were crazy, Harry, Ginny, and the Japanese exchangestudents were also staring. Once the exchange students calmed down we entered the Gryffindor common room and the Japanese exchange students went left, the American students went right. "Blimey, the exchange students get private chambersand we have to share with people who used to be strangers." I suddenly exclaimed. "They are exchange students Ron." Hermione said knowingly. Then she and Ginny McAfee their way to the girls dormitories. Once they were gone I turned to Harry. "I can't stop thinking about Percy's tattoo. Is he possibly a Death Eater?" I asked. "That's the problem. Percy had the tattoo but he got into Gryffindor. And Dumbledortrusts them so...."Harry said trailing off. Then I remembered something. "When Hazel, Frank, and Jason were scraping half of their perfectly fine food I saw black on their arms too." Could those four be Death Eaters? That puts their friends in danger. It puts Hogwarts in danger. I thought about this as I made my way to the boys dorm and into bed.
Frank's P.O.V
The dormitory was awesome. It's more like a house. When we walked in there was a living room that had four loveseats and two couches. One Loveseat had shells on one half and owls on the other. Another had lightning one one half and feathers on the other. The rest were like this:
Gems/animals
Fire/moonlace.
The couches were white. There's a kitchen with an island and then four doors... wait four doors? Each door had a couples name in Greek, Latin, and English. Percy and Annabeth's room had three sea green walls and one gray wall, a queen sized bed with gray and sea green bedding, a desk, a smart board, and a secret door that led to an aquarium and pool. Leo and Calypso's room had off white walls with orange stripes, a queen sized bed with white and orange bedding, a desk, a garden area, and a secret door that led to a forge. Jason and Piper's room had three sky blue walls and one brown one, a queen sized bed with brown and blue bedding, a desk, a music area, and as secret door that led to a room that was good for flying. Mine and Hazel's room had three chocolate brown walls and one red, queen sizedbed with red and brown bedding, a desk, a jewlery area, and a secret door that led to a room to practice shapeshifting. Back in the front room of the dorm was a door that led to the practice room. We decided to hit the sacks because it was getting late. I changed into my pj's which were sweats and a t-shirt. Normally I would have no shirt but since Hazel and I would have the same bed I put on a shirt. We all met in the front room to say good night. The boys and I were wearing the same thing except Percy was shirtless. Hazel was wearing shorts and a tank top, Piper the same, Calypso was wearing a nightgown, and Annabeth was wearing shorts and a sports bra. Everyone was shocked at Percy and Annabeth's attire. "What?" Percy asked. "Well you aren't wearing a shirt and Annabeth's wearing a sports bra so we're a bit shocked." Piper explained. "You do realize that Annabeth and I have been friends scince we were twelve and have been dating since age sixteen. So unless we're stark naked what we wear to bed doesn't matter." Percy said matter-of-factly. We all were stunned at the truth of his words so we went to bed. I fell asleep with Hazel snuggled in my arms.