Friends

3rd person PoV

Eraser head was already making an announcement about us choosing a class rep. Izuku is chosen like in the anime. lets cut to the cafeteria

Izuku PoV 

"Hey Izuku. why are you wrapping your tail around me?" Uraraka asked. "Sorry! Force of habit." I say. "If you don't mind me asking Midoriya, why do you sound so odd? No one our age talks like you do?" Iida asked. "......" I wait. "can you keep a secret? If tell you this you promise that you two no tell anybody. " I say. "Yeah I can." he said. "Me to Izuku." Uraraka said. 

"Ok thanks. I was taken when I 4 by bad people. I Lab Rat for 10 years. They warp my Body and mind but not will. Few months ago I escape and start search for forgotten family. one thing led to another and I am suddenly destroying a part of city fighting pros me thinking they are villain thugs who will take me back to lab. Ingenium was one of pros who try stop me.  I was eventually captured and arrested. Police find out who I was and reunite me with family.  Principal find out about me and offered to help stabilize my mind. He even recommend that I apply to go here when I leave mental hospital. I take exam and few weeks later here I am." I say. 

" 'Sniff' that is so sad!" she said. "how disgraceful! villains experimented on you for 10 years!" Iida said. "yeah. Me no remember childhood. you 2 only friends I have now." I say. "its ok Izuku were here for you and don't  worry about your story I wont tell anybody." Uraraka said. "Neither will I. you will tell the rest of my classmates when you are ready to do so." Iida said. "thank you.'

Chapter over.