✰ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ✰

ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ ᴘᴏᴠ☆

ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ ᴘᴏᴠ☆

i was at home chillin till i got a phone call frm ddot. he told me to get on da court so we cud play ball. ian felt like goin but i heard him say there were a fine ass group of girls. i put my slides on fast asab and ran down to da court.

when i got down to da court i went over to ddot and he pointed to the group of girls. me dd and ddot walked over to them cs we see dem checking us out like if y'all want summa dis come get some.

"can we help y'all ?" the girl with the fat ass said ian kno ha name so like uhh- "why you gat attitude for?" i questioned her "cause i can dyke" she said "who is you callin a dyke ?" i said scrunchin up my face "you nigga" shawty said

"um ANYWAYY-" ddot said cuttin me off "wats ya names ?" ddot added on "why u in our business?" the same shawty said. "bro ansa the fuccin question." i said getting irritated af "relax- my name janina das selena and ilani." she said

"janina wit da big booty." i said and they started laughin. "lemme getcha number tho ma." i said pulling out my phone and handing it to janina. she added the contact and i started smilin cause shii she fine as a mf.

"why you smilin so damn hard for ?" she questioned as we walked over to tha bench. "i can't smile?" "no." she said "what's ya name?" she asked "notti" i replied. ddot nem walked over to us and sat with us.

"y'all wanna go to my crib?" i asked them they all said yes and we walked up the hill to my house.

when we walked in we all went separate ways. kamryn and dd went to dd's room, ddot and selena went to the guest room and me and janina went into my room.

we chilled we ate we talked for a while and got comfortable. "why u wanted my number for?" she asked me. "cause you seem mad fine so why not?" i replied "how old are you tho?" "look this ain no q&a mami, stop asking federal questions." she just mugged me "i'm fifteen ma." i said grabbing her chin. "same."

"my mom callin me  i gatta go." she said getting up. "alright gimme a kiss b4 you leave." i said grabbing her arm and turning her around. i was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was standing between my legs.

"we just met tho.." she said throwing her head back. "so? we not hurtin nb. you acting like i'm bouta rail you." "nigga wat?" she said before giving me a kiss onna check. "bye notti." she said walking outta da door.

ha lame ahh gave me a kiss onna cheek. i was thinking a french kiss or sumn or like a peck or sumn shawty kissed me onna cheek das dayroom af.

 i was thinking a french kiss or sumn or like a peck or sumn shawty kissed me onna cheek das dayroom af

Jᴀɴɪɴᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I left nottis room and went to call lena dem so we can go home. we left their house and walked back to our own. we all went to my house and chilled in my room. i got a text from and unknown number and i think it was notti.

𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏
yo?
                                hey this, notti right?

unknown:
no this ya husband.

                                                 ion got one.
unknown:
ian ask u dah shawty

                        notti i already kno dis u.

i immediately knew it was notti so i added the number then i seen a incoming facetime call frm his so i answered. "so i'm not ya husband?" was the first thing he said. "no you not." i said "you not jackin me?" "i am jackin you ethan you just seem like a nigga wit a lot ah hoes. you dead look like a heart breaker."

"girl bffr and how you know my name? nahhh you dayroom af and ion gat no hoes i'm promise mh." notti said "david told me it. and wtv u say."

i most definitely wasn't gon let notti get me so easily. so i decided to play hard to get. "cmon stop playin wimme bro janina." "we just met nigga calm yo ass downnnn." "you keep sayin dis dumb shit like i know that bro..but it's love at first sight nina." i'm gonna go shower bye ethan." i said before ending the call.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 >>

when i got outta da shower. my phone rang and it was ethan. i quickly answered the phone and began to speak. "hello?" "wsg ma heart wyd" "putting my clothes on." "ouu lemme watch."notti freaky ahh said "no you lil freak." i laughed.

"can i come over to yo house?" "for my momma to beat my ass? i'm good hun doll." "hun what??" "send the addy" he added on. i sent him my address. "you live mad close to my house i'm finna walk dere rn" "alright." i said before hanging the phone up.

a few minutes later.

i heard a knock on tha door and i suspected that it was notti so i went to answer at. when i opened the door i seen dd and notti. "why you bring this dyke?" i pointed at dd and let them in . "cause he came to see his shawty." notti said "that's a fact..where she at?" dd said. "upstairs 2rd door onna right."

me and notti went into my room and ian know what dd and kamryn was up too. "why you playin we me? we could've done been tg already." notti said rubbing my thigh "cause we just met, i gatta get used to you." i said pulling a curl from in front of his face.

"let's make out." he randomly said "excu-" i said before getting cut off by notti pulling me into a kiss. "ian even say yes." i said as i pulled away. "you liked it tho." he said smirking. "damn right." i said in my head. "mhm." i said. "mmch bro why you- bro." he said throwin his head back.

"what?" "mmcht just be mine already bro" notti said. "ethan relax please.." i said pushin his head. "are u not gonna lay w me?" notti asked me "no ethan go home." i said but he still pulled me beside his and laid his head on my chest.

this nigga- i turned the tv one out on sumn to watch and eventually fell asleep.

ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴀᴀ ʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ sᴏ ꜰᴀʀ ??♡︎