✰ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 ✰

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯✰

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯✰

i was at home chillin wit dd, ddot, kam and lani. nina wasn't here yet cause she had to do sumn for ha moms. she was takin mad long so i texted her and she said she was on her way.

she finally arrived and i almost bust when i seen ha walk thru da door in a long brown dress that hugged her perfectly😩. "damn you look good." i said as she walked towards me. "thanks notti" she said laughing as i pulled her on my lap.

i starting to move her forward and backwards on my lap. "stop ethan" she said holding onto my hands "let's go up to my room" i said. she got up and we went to my room. "watchu tryna dooo?" i said throwin my head back.

"i'm not tryna do nuffin notti." she said wit a straight face like ma'am why u so serious.. "lame bitch." i mumbled "tf you just call me??" she said getting closer to me.

"A BITCH DUMB BITCH" she came up to me and slapped me. "stop playin w me." she said pointing her finger in my face. "mb you know i was just joking mami, youn had to slap a nigga that hard..say sorry cause that shit hurt frl."

"i'm sorry ethan." she said said "now what if i smack ya ass like dat?" "smack it." she said being playful and putting ha ass in my face. "bro move." i said pushin ha outta da way.

"nina." notti said "hm?" i replied "lemme give u hickey" he said grabbin my neck. "no." i said "lame ass nigga, please bro?" ethan said "fine." i said letting him give me a hickey.

he started sucking on my neck and shii biting my skin and shii. he took his next arm and grabbed my shi. "ethannnn." i said throwing my head back.

this nigga dead biting me and sucking on me hard asf. "notti you're biting me bruhh." "nah you good mami." he said letting go.

"my marks look gud on u ma" i said cheesin makin ha blush. she tried to hide it but she couldn't. "yea i see u blushin don't try hide it."

"who don't u just take me serious??" i questioned. "cause you're a hoe notti." she said messing with her nails. "bro what?? why u keep sayin ima hoe? ion gat no hoes mami." i replied.

"mhm." was all she said "why u doing dat for?"
"doing what? i'm not doin nun." "u keep calling me a hoe and tryna play hard to get." i said getting irritated. "i'm not tryna play hard to get notti and lemme see yo phone." she said holding her hand out.

why she wanna see my phone for..? "for what?"
"lemme see it." she said tryna get it. "what u needa see my phone for." i said holding on her arm. "why i can't see it? you hiding sumn?"

"no, why u need my phone? you not my girl so what u tryna get it for?" "it's never that deep..what u hiding in yo phone?" she said still tryna get it. "you not my bitch relax yo self." i said.

"lemme see yo phone or imma leave." she said i got mad scared cause i didn't want her to leave and i didn't want her going thru my phone cause she gon think i'm really a hoe.

"fine here." i said passing it to her, she began scroll and scrunching up her face.

" i said passing it to her, she began scroll and scrunching up her face

nina pov😗.

i started scrolling thru nottis phone and ik he was panicking. i went into his messages and saw like 3 fems. i started scrolling in the first girl's chat.

the message at the bottom said "i had fun last night, wanna do it again?" i scrunched up my face and got up out of his bed cause ion wanna be laying in a bed he had another girl in.

"here notti see yo phone." i said before leaving.
"where you goin?" he questioned following me. "home." "why?" he questioned again. "cause my expectations are right you are a hoe, idk why i messed w u in the first place."

"ion even talk to them girls no more." he said "so why she said she had fun last night?" i said sliding my slides on. "you what ion even care." i said before leaving.

i went down stairs to call lena and lani. "lena and lani were leaving." i yelled. "imma stay."
lani said "why u leavin so early?" lena asked me. "cause ethan got me fucked up."

"damn what happened to y'all two?" dd asked.
"mind ya business david." i said before slamming tha door and leavin.

NOTTI POV

"yo notti why did nina leave tha house on hots??" dd said entering my room. "cause she seen some girl in my phone, i done told bri leave me alone, she textin my phone talm bout she had fun last nite and ween even do nun bruh." i said

"why youn block ha??" dd asked "cause i forgot i had ha numba." i said "damn bro u done fucked up." dd said "smt bro fuck alla dem." i shouted.

dd left the room and i started to think what i was gon do. cause i gatta get my bitch back.

UHH YK..JUST A LIL SOMETHING FOR U GUYS .
ENJOYY🤗.