Chapter 1

Simon's POV

Guys, take off the board shorts.

Girls, pack up those bikinis.

Summer's officially over and school is back in session, and you know what that means: So am I.
As long as we're forced to co-exist in the hellscape that is high school, I am going to reveal the truth about all of you miserable assholes, just like I did last year.

When I leaked some photos that got half the basketball team expelled, helped a lot of couples to see each other as who they really are.

And of course, I kept you up to date with the who's who of addicts, anorexics, and alcoholics.

Privacy is a thing of the past.

I know everything that went down this summer. 

And on Friday night, I'll take down four of Bayview's biggest offenders.

And I know Friday is a long way away, so here's a preview to get you through the week.

''''

Your POV

"Perfect timing. Hope you're not hungry." Dad greeted me as soon as he saw me walk down the stairs.

"Not really. I'll just have some coffee." I put my bag down and poured the hot coffee into the cup.

"Sure, so you can crash by the third period?" He guessed, taking the bowl that was next to me and moving it somewhere else.

"It's not like this semester determines whether or not you get into Harvard. You need to feed your brain. Eat."

"Hmm, I can sense that mom is agreeing with you from the graveyard." I sighed and took a seat next to my twin brother, Atlas.

A notification came in as I sipped my hot coffee. Atlas put the phone down on a table to show me and said, "Look at that, the asshole himself posting already."

I put my cup down and grabbed the phone.

''''

Simon's POV

First up, this one is probably my favorite of all time, we will have a new face today. I'm surprised they even let a new student in a mid-semester. I heard a rumor that they killed not one, not two, and definitely not three but five students from the previous school for making a joke about their dead mom, which is understandable but also like a serial killer on the loose. Geez, I don't like the sound of that.

''''

Your POV

Atlas turned to me after seeing I tensed up reading the post, "Sis, you sure you wanna go to school today? I mean, we can skip, do our things and come tomorrow. I don't mind."

"Oh, but I do mind, young man." Dad interrupted our conversation, " Look, Y/N, just ignore those people. It was not your fault. It was those stupid little shits at your old school. You were just under pressure at the time. Remember that if anything happens, I'll always be on your side. Both of you."

I smiled at him. He threw an apple at Atlas and one fun fact about my brother is that he could sense if something is coming toward him and catch it quickly. Or in a term that people understand: Spidey sense.

This may sound private and confidential but that motherfucker is also a hacker.

Atlas has already picked up the car keys and went outside. I was about to turn around before dad stopped me, "But Y/N, please do me a favor."