Chapter 5

Your POV

Days finally skipped to Friday. And guess whose brother is forgetting that we have water gun war and the match on the same day? Yes.

"You break the deal!"

"It's just this one, Y/N."

"I already prepared the whole fucking thing, dude. Who the hell am I going to play with? Mom? She probably was busy talking with her dead celebrity crush than play water gun."

"That's... a little bit far but yeah, she probably was right now."

"This is so uncool, man!" I paced around stressful as if I had cops after me.

"You can ask dad to play with you."

"That's tricky and you know it."

"I mean, worst case scenario that could happen is he'd told you to go to the match or help him with his recipes."

I sighed and we both stood there in comfortable silence. Unbelievable. What a great way to bonding with your twin brother.

"Never felt so much betrayed since I loses game at an arcade." I said with a sarcasm in my tone.

"And there she goes again..."

"As if you didn't know me well."

I rolled my eyes, thinking about something for a while before a smirk flashed across my face. I walked to the backyard, ignoring Atlas who was calling my name from behind.

I picked up my water gun and a balloon that was filled with water and went back to the front porch. As I was walking to the trash bin, Atlas stopped me.

"Woah, woah, woah. What the actual hell are you doing?"

I looked at him dumbfounded, "Uh... throw them out. What else?"

He looked taken aback with my statement, "So, you're gonna throw all the money we spent on that toys, just because I chose to go to the match instead of playing with you?"

"Duh, besides, I don't think I'm up for any activities after this because I'm busy."

"Oh, yeah? Like what? Being delusional, alone in your room, acting like you're talking to your favourite dilf, what you call 'em? Uh, 'Dad Id Like to Fuck'?"

"It's not my fault that James McAvoy is hot. Ain't my fault that I'm attracted to him either."

"Yeah, bout that... dad found your book laying on the floor and when he opened it, he witnessed something that he shouldn't have."

It's the way my heart dropped to my ass instantly, "Wh- what do you mean by that?"

"Well, uh, I don't quite remember but uh, definitely not an appropriate picture... of James."

"What?! When was this?!"

"Few days before you started school." He told, "Poor dad. He was traumatized and shit. I just know he cried inside, wishing he hadn't opened it and mind his own business."

He went back inside, leaving me there with my own thoughts.

"Oh, god..." I frowned in horror. This cannot be true. No wonder dad kept looking at me while I'm sketching something on that book.

Soon, Atlas came back with his water gun in his hands. He walked towards me and I looked at him, confused.

"Um, what the hell are you doing?"

"Well, since you said you're gonna throw this motherfuckers out, I thought, why not I do that too. You know, don't wanna see you being jealous of me playing, so, here I am."