Chapter 4

Simon's POV

Well, well. What a day to start coming back to school.

Here we are, waiting outside the office after the whole interrogation. Who knows being interrogated can be exhausting.

I glanced at Y/N. She was zoning out and I can barely read her expression. If only I could do something. I was staring at her for a little while until I felt a nudge on my shoulder.

"Good, god. Bro has been staring at her since yesterday. Aren't you tired?" Nate called me out after noticing me staring and catching others' attention.

"And you have fucked so many girls ever since I saw the lounge lizard sight of you. Aren't your tiny dick tired?"

They all burst off laughing. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Y/N trying to hold her laugh with a small smile. Then, I just chuckled at myself.

"Who I fucked is none of your business, Kelleher."

"And who I'm staring at is also none of your fucking business."

I shot back and he just rolled his eyes. Everyone mind back to their business and continue to gossiping and all.

"That was good." Y/N spoke without making contact with me while fidgeting her fingers.

"It was nothing. I've said worst than that."

"Still good though."

I'm facing myself to take a nice view of her. Still fidgeting her fingers, looking pretty and cute and all.

Yet she still don't have a boyfriend.

"Can you stop doing that?" She said in monotone.

"Doing what?" I asked back, playing dumb and decided to tease her to see what will she react.

"Fucking staring at me, what else?" She answered and rolled her eyes.

I smirked and tilted my head as I bring my face close to her. She scooted away from me and I slide a little close to her. Every inch she goes, I scooted close to her until at the end of the seat.

She huffed and got up from the chair but before she could even walk, I reach her hand and pulled her back. And this time, sitting on my lap.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered to her, "You know what your problem is?"

"One second you're being nice to me and then the next second, it's like you got possessed by demon and hate me for some unknown reason." I added.

"I don't hate you. I dislike you. There's a difference between that."

"Really? Then, care to explain why you got worried when I'm not changing my wounds?"

"Because it's a fucking common sense to help people. That's what it is."

"Or... because you've fallen for me and care for me. I like that more, honestly. Admit it, you do care. You could've left me there to die, but you didn't. Even though you know how shitty I am."

Someone cleared their throat, taking our attention to look at who it is.

"Sorry to interrupt y'alls sexual tension moment, but they dismiss us." Addy told as she cling her bag before continued, "Oh, and Y/N? You could do better than that."

I wrinkled my face, "Thanks, Addy."

"That was an insult, Simon."

'''

Your POV

I break myself free from him and jogged away, any seconds with him now and he'll be seduces me even more. I went to the next period and I swear it's like he put me on spell or something.