Love (smut)

Pushing your groin against hers, the two of you are interlocked in a steamy makeout session.

There was no doubt that the moment was right, and it definitely helped that Rae seemed genuinely experienced. She bit at your lip, and used her tongue to dance along with yours. Her hands traveled all along your back, her nails making slight imprints in your skin.

All you want in the world is to make love to her, and waiting had only accentuated this feeling.

"Rae..." you start.

She places a finger on your lips, placing her hand on your pant leg, loosening away at your boxers. You feel as her cold, small hand gets ahold of your cock.

You use this time to get her tight biker shorts loose and off, leaving her in her shirt and underwear. Next, you deal with her underwear and allow for her to position you for entrance.

"Ready?" You ask.

She looks up at you, sexily, and nods a bit, awaiting your next move.

Accepting her response, you push yourself, feeling her tight, warm walls. The second this feeling hits you, you're overwhelmed with pleasure.

The added feeling of lust towards Rae made everything more real, made the feeling stronger. This wasn't some hookup, nor was this baseless. It was the opposite.

For the first time in awhile, you were truly making love, passionate love. There was something real between you two, and you hadn't felt it since your last girlfriend whom you had fallen in love for in your adolescence.

You thrust yourself up inside of her, holding a steady rythym. Her hands are back at it, her nails claw at your back. Those slight imprints became piercing, but all the better.

Her body beneath you was small, yet fit. She didn't look her age, but also, who's to say what a 30 year old woman is to look like?

She throws her legs up to wrap around your torso as you continue to pound away at her tiny frame.

"Oh my god... ahhhh fuck..." she groans.

You push yourself to go just a bit quicker, noticing her nails digging exponentially deeper into your skin.

You look down at her, finally making eye contact, her small titties in view. She returns the favor and locks eyes with you. There's a deep seeded feeling of passion, one that is shared between the two of you.

She groans, yet again, and scrunches up her nose a bit. You found this incredibly cute, probably much more than you should've. Every little detail about her, every flaw and imperfection, it drove you wild.

To further push her pleasure, you use your free hand to cup her breast, rubbing away at the nipple.

As a result, she throws her head back, but just slightly as to retain eye contact.

Though, shortly after, you manage to break the eye contact, no matter how sexy it was, in order to place a few kisses on her neck.

Sucking away at her exposed skin, you felt her body tremble and her breathing become sporadic.

Lifting your head to meet her gaze, you say:

"Is somebody enjoying themself?"

She just stares at you for a moment, her answer being very obvious.

"Oh, was it that hard to tell..."

She stops for a moment, as if she was debating whether to continue, though she ultimately does.

"...daddy."

You just shake your head and smirk. It was obvious that she was teasing. It didn't matter though, you still felt sorta aroused, though you kept that hidden.

As you continued on, the two of you progressively felt closer and closer to finishing. She was vocal about this, even sensually whispering into your ear from time to time.

Minutes and minutes went by and you actuslly felt a bit of fatigue. This wasn't usually the case, but you'd pushed yourself for her...

She noticed your increasingly sluggish movements and tapped you on the arm, motioning for you to roll over and onto your back. You oblige, and she takes her spot atop of you.

She bucked her hips at great speeds, not skipping a beat. She was a bit more athletic and in-shape than you, so this wasn't a surprise.

What did take you aback was her apparent experience. She'd always seemed rather innocemt before with maybe a few seductive undertones, but you'd never expect her to ride you so gracefully.

Her titties, no matter how small, bounced away at great speeds. From this angle, her abs were even more visible and her teenie frame looked great atop of you.

With the both of you already close, she didn't have to work all too hard to push you to the edge of your orgasm, her as well.

"Rae, I-" you start.

"Me too..." she cuts you off.

You nod, understandingly. Placing your hands on her hips, you brace yourself.

Whilst you brace yourself, she hovers down, positioned just above you. She pushes her lips onto yours, pulling you in for a passionate kiss. She layers a few kisses on your lips before adding tongue, starting a full makeout session.

While this is all going down, you feel yourself erupt, your orgasm now inevitable.

You go with the flow, thrusting up into her as you feel yourself empty out inside of her. And at that moment, you also feel her legs cripple, giving out on her.

After a mere moment, the two of you are left there, exhausted and breathing heavily.

Shes the first to speak up:

"Wow..."

"Yeah.... wow." You respond.

She rolls off of you to take her place laying right beside you.

"Thank you, Y/n..." she says.

"For...?" You ask.

"For... You know, loving me. I haven't felt this way about anyone in forever..."

You smile,

"The feelings mutual..."

"So... does that make things official?" She asks.

"If I'm being honest, I thought it already sorta was..." you respond.

"Well, now we're on the same page... Didn't think this is where we'd end up just a few months ago..."

"I could only dream of it back then... But now, I'm just happy you love me back..."

"Always..." she says.

You sure hope so...