1

Frank slowly picked up the phone, hand shaking ready to dial the unknown numbers on the sheet of paper right in front of him.

He couldn't believe it, he had lost a stupid drunken bet and now he has to call some weird sex-ish hotline and stay on the line for at LEAST half an hour.

"No turning back now." He spoke, pressing the recorder. An entire 30 minutes of awkward conversation ready to be put out to the world by his said "friends" the minute it's over.
At least he gets 30 dollars out of this.

He dialed the numbers, as quick but steadily as he could, the numbers blurring in his vision.

it rang.
once.

twice.

Maybe they won't answer.

Yeah i could call off this stupid bet an-

" Good evening, Cherry Pop on the line! You're speaking with 'Gee'. How can i assist you tonight."

Frank Froze.

"Hello?.."

"H-hi.. Hi yeah it's uh. it's Frank."

shit shit shit.
what a conversation starter!

"Hello there Frank, how may i assist you tonight fine gentleman."

Frank could here the sweetness of the callers voice on the other line.

Well, here goes nothing.

"Blow job. I want a blow job. yeah. yes, please."

"We'll silly, in order for me to accept such request, i'm gonna need you to open up to me, what is it. Frank? I'll call ya Frankie."

Frank has never done this before. He thought that he would just call, get a nice convo going and hang up the phone the minute he fell sick, but now he feels as if he might go through with the request.

"Okay. I just want a blow job, for clarification." Franks voice shook slightly, his fingers tracing the paper with the mystery number on it.

"Gotcha Frankie. Anything you wanna call me for starters? We can get a list going." Gee spoke sweetly.

"uhh. i'm not really sure.. is uh love okay? yeah. love. oh- babe."

"goin' basic i see, no probs!"

Frank heard muffling in the background, guessing that Gee was possibly writing down the pet names to keep in mind.

"We'll Frank. We can't just stay here forever, tell me about yourself. what do you like, what don't you like? Favorite Pet names to be called?"

Shit. he had forgotten about the whole introduction thing.

"Well, I actually have uh- never done this before." he swallowed.
"First time, Yeah. I mean not FIRST first time but yknow first time calling and stuff"

he heard giggling through the other side of the phone, his face turning red.

"I- i'm not sure what i like. i don't have any special interests i guess i just like, I don't know, basic sex and stuff"

"Basic sex and stuff! gotcha on that Frankie."

"Well , how do i uh. How do we get this goin'"

"Well Frankie-Baby, i'm gonna need some ID if we're gonna meet up. And some proof of age and yknow all that jazz."

"ID? since when."

"Since our workers have come back with broken noses and no ID of the people what so ever!"

Shit. Well. he already knows his first name.

"Sure. do i just send it or-"

"Meet me up at the Holiday INN, cleanest INN ever. trust me on this one Frankie.Have all your documents on ya."

"I'll be waitin'!"

he hung up.

no. fucking. way.