School is hell

Fuck.

It's time for the first day of senior year. I can barely open my eyes after only four hours of miserable sleep. My brother Alex was to busy fucking his girlfriend all night. The walls were shaking unbearably and not to mention the sick noises I was hearing.

I am just your average five foot five brunette who is a girly girl. I am looking for a way to find myself and school just makes things worse.

I walked downstairs to get some cereal for breakfast, perfect it's Alex sitting in a chair on the dining room table. Just the person I want to see.

"Have fun last night?" I asked my brother in a concerned voice

"What the hell do you mean by that?" he growled in a deep toned voice

"Nevermind." I replied walking away

I went to my room to eat my cereal and my phone started to ring. 

"Hey you, how have you been?" Asked Axel 

" Horrible, Fucking Alex was having the time of his life last night, i'm running on four hours of sleep, now I have to go to this hell hole they call school."I stated in a angry voice.

" I feel you, senior year can you believe it? We are finally here!" He exclaimed 

" No, I can't go through another year of hell. I got to go, i'm not going to be ready in time!" I explained to Axel.

" Well, I'll see you later." He said hanging up the phone.

Your probably wondering who I was talking to, right? That was Axel, my best friend since we were six years old. He was an average six foot two guy that has the dreamy blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. Yes, I'll admit he s a good looking fella but he is my best friend and that's all that I looked at him as.

I drive to school in my beat up Toyota that is smashed from the passenger side. Okay, it wasn't my fault I was backing up the same time as this old lady in the Target parking lot.

I walk into school, seven-forty a.m. There he is dreamy as ever, Luke Rivera. Luke's the school's hottest boy. He plays on the varsity football team. He is around six foot tall and has the most fluffy brown hair. I haven't got as close enough to him to see his eye color. 

I want to fuck him hard. 

"Rebecca!" I hear from a voice walking to me from down the hall say.

"Axel!" I yell giving him a big hug.

We got some strange stares from around us but we didn't care.

He smelled like pure heaven and I couldn't bare it. Okay, don't come for me I had to say it. People always tell us we would be a great couple but I choose to ignore them. I have never asked if Axel had wanted to be more than friends because he never gives me any signs.

Axel knows I have a huge crush on Luke and he doesn't seem to care.

I think.