Party Gone Wrong?

"Hey did you hear about the party at Luke's house tonight?" Axel asked me

" What the fuck, why am I just hearing about this now? When did you find out?" I questioned Axel in a concerned mannered voice.

" Calm the hell down, he just posted it on his Instagram last night." He responded

" Good because we are going. What time is it at?" I asked in a enthusiastic paced voice

"8 p.m sharp" He explained

" Can you met me at my house at 7:30?" I questioned Axel on the spot.

"Yup, see you later I got to get to class." He said to me

" See ya." I yelled back as he walked down the hall turning his head to hear me.

I took at slight glance at my schedule. Fuck. I have trigonometry first hour. I could feel my insides crawling with anger. I really hate math. I was never good at math and I always struggled to find the right answers to questions.

I slowly walked into room 244. I instantly wanted to die. Luke fucking Rivera was sitting in the back with all of his friends surrounding him. I could feel my fists clenching as I walked directly away from where they were all sitting.

This year is going to be a fucking nightmare.

I got through my first day of school. It was currently 3:30 p.m and I took a fat ass nap. I woke up to my alarm blaring. It was 7:15 p.m. Fuck me. Axel is going to be here in fifteen minutes and I haven't gotten ready one fucking bit.

I curled my long brown silky hair as fast as I could. I couldn't decide what to wear. I decided to go with a simple party dress with flowers. It was a blue and white dress. I continued to apply on some mascara. I needed to smell good of course. I sprayed heaven in a bottle onto my body. Cloud by Ariana grande never lets me down when I want to smell like a queen.

Beep* Beep*

He's here.

We arrive to the party and the driveway is filled with cars. Axel drives down the block to park. We walk up to the house and their is people EVERYWHERE. All I wanted to see was Luke's dreamy face. No surprise, all of the hot chicks already surrounding him.

He will never notice me.

I walked up to my group of girls I usually hang around. Axel was already drinking it up as usual.

Guess i'm driving home.

"Did you guys hear about Luke?" A girl names Alexis said to the group of girls.

"No" we all questioned in weird tones

" He was fucking around with this 25 year old girl even though he 17." she exclaimed

We all looked at each other in disgust but not surprised.

" He's smoking hot who wouldn't hook up with that sexy ass man." said a girl on the sidelines.

"True to that." responded Alexis.

I stood there in utterly silence. I couldn't agree anymore with these girls. I mean who doesn't to hook up with Luke fucking Rivera. I sure as hell know I do.

I turned around for a moment to see Axel sexy dancing on a glass table surrounded by girls. He is drunk as hell, i'm here for it.

"Get the fuck off the table you retard!" yells a random person standing directly in front of the table Axel is dancing on.

Axel jumps down from the table.

"What the fuck is you problem dude." Yells Axel in a raspy voice.

"You, your the one embarrassing yourself in front of all these people." He yells back at Axel.

Axel is pissed and runs up to the guy and punched him right in the face. The guy gets up angrier than ever and takes his fists and takes Axel's drunk ass out. Everyone is surrounding them and taking videos. What the actual fuck Axel.

I run up to Axel laying on the floor with blood pouring out of his wound on his face. Everyone is staring at me. I feel so uncomfortable as fuck and just want to take Axel and leave the mess he got himself in. Luke Rivera runs over and helps me pick up Axel. What the actual fuck is happening right now. We walk upstairs to one of the guest rooms and set Axel on the bed. Luke doesn't say a word and runs to get a medical kit. I ask him to hand it to me and I slowly wipe the blood from Axel's face. I feel Axel warm hand touch my skin on my arm as I wipe him.

"Thank you so much for your help. He is really fucked up from drinking. Just a bickering argument started" I say to Luke in a soft voice.

"No big deal. Make sure to drive him home safe. If you need anything i'm downstairs." Luke responds as he walks away to go back downstairs.

I JUST TALKED TO LUKE FUCKING RIVERA.

I can't even contain my happiness right now. I had to get back to focusing on Axel in this period of time. He had a cut running down his lip, blood all over his face from being punched, and he was sweaty as hell. He was laying on the bed. I pulled him against me as I was sitting up against the beds base board. He was in a deep sleep and we just laid there. He pulled my hands around him and we sat there in silence. I have never felt this kind of way around Axel. He sent chills around my body and I tried to contained myself as best as I could.

After an hour of laying in this random guest rooms bed, Axel started to sober up. but not enough.

The party was still going on with blaring music playing.

Axel and I got up and I pulled his arms through the crowd of people. I was destined to drive Axel, we had to drive to my house because he was still wasted. My parents loved Axel and knew nothing was going on between us. They allowed him to stay over whenever. It was 11 p.m and everyone in the house were sleeping. My parents didn't mind me going to the party because thy knew I was with Axel.

We snuck through the back door and upstairs to my room. I got the futon all ready for him to sleep on.

"Can I lay with you tonight, Rebecca?" He whispered in a soft toned voice

I was internally panicking inside and didn't know what to do in this moment of time. Why the fuck was he asking me to lay with him?

We are just friends, aren't we?

Thanks guys for reading!

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS BEING WORKED ON RIGHT NOW GUYS! STAY TUNED!