who?

Arena who was only 20 years old, was sitting in her bedroom, on the bed. She was alone in the whole mansion. It was a rainy day..

Her cat was also with her. She
was making her, drink milk, which
she just prepared a little while
ago. The cat was drinking milk. But
then someone rang the door bell.

Arena flinched. She was a sweet person but somehow childish who really doesn't knew how to live alone in the whole big mansion and handle that. When she heard the sound of the door bell, she got afraid. She gulped and stood up. She went downstairs and reached to the main door. She looked through the peek whole and saw a man standing outside. She again gulped.

"Who?...." she asked while shivering.
"I am John. I came here to meet Mr. Hawk..." the man said and arena blinked for few times and again looked outside through the whole.
Don't know why, she didn't feel comfortable about that man. She felt like, here is something wrong.

"H..he is n..not here. He w..went for a im..important work." She stuttered while saying.
"Oh.. by the way, who are you to him... umm... his wife or..." the man asked.
"Da..daughter. I am hi..his daughter. I told you, he is not here. When he will be here, I will tell him. Now you can go.." she said.

"Umm... mam, actually it's raining and my car is also not starting. So can I come in...?" Arena's eyes widened after hearing him.
"No ... no you can't come in.."
"But ma-.."
"No... please... look I can't let you in. Please go.."
"O-okay mam.."

After saying that the man went from there. Arena sighed and saw that the cat was beside her leg. She looked at her and smiled. She lifted her and went to sit on the couch, which was located in the living room, near the main door. She took the remote and turned on the T.V.

"~~Here is a serial killer roaming around in our area. He kills innocent people without any reason. As we came to know about him, we are advising you to not to go outside alone or believe anyone easily. And if you are alone in your house and a unfamiliar person knocks at the door, please don't open the door. Thank you~~"

Arena's eyes widened and she looked at the main door where the man came just a few moments ago.
"Thank god, I didn't opened the door."

She was watching T.V. but she felt hungry, so she went to the kitchen
to cook something for her. Her cat was also following her everywhere, wherever she was going.

The window of the kitchen was of glass. Which was really big. If someone wanna come inside so, that person can come easily if the window is open. But thankfully they were closed.

Arena started to cook sandwiches for her. She was so focused that she couldn't notice the man coming towards the window. The man banged on the window and arena screamed.

"Mam can you please open the door. Actually i tried to start my car's engine but nothing is working and i am feeling cold." Arena's eyes were wide but she was a sweetheart. She felt bad for him. She thought for sometime and nodded. She gestured him to come to the main door.

The sun has gone and the moon was showing in the sky, signalling it's about to turn into night.

Arena went to main door and held the door knob. As soon as she opened the door, lights went off. She gasped and looked around. The man came inside and she took him towards couch area after locking the door. She made him sit down.

"Wi..will you take something...?" She asked feeling nervous.
"One cup of coffee." The man said rubbing his both hands together. Arena nodded and went to prepare coffee and came back after sometime with coffee.

She handled him the cup and went to kitchen again to place the tray back.
She reached in the kitchen and started to place the kitchen stuffs at their places. While doing that her eyes went on the big knife which was placed beside a pot. Blood's small drops falling from the knife.

Arena went to the knife and hold that.
A small smirk took a place on her face and she giggled before whispering.

"One more prey.. hhehehe."