Chapter 1

Logan leads me to my new room, we're the only people with Souls in us here. He stops at room 205, this must be my new room.
"There's clothes in there, you can put on some new clothes," he says.
"Thank you," I say.

He smiles and leaves. I enter my new room and it's a good sized room. There's a closet with clothes, a bed, a desk, books and a lamp. I pick out clothes, white socks and underwear, blue jeans and a loose yellow shirt. I hope that other Seekers find us, kill every human and take Logan and I. I don't know what I would do without Melanie, Jared and Ian.

Wait - what about Jamie? Jamie and the others will be worried about us. Then someone knocks on the door, I answer it.
It's the Seeker.
She's supposed to be a human. I push past her and run to the dining hall, but she knocks me off of my feet. She hovers over me with a gun in her right hand.

"Ian! Melanie! Jared! Logan!" I scream.
"Oh Wonderer, they won't come and save you," she says, "they-"
"Wanda?" a voice asks, it's Jamie.
"Jamie, go get help," I say.
I hear him run, Seeker fires but doesn't hit Jamie, I still hear him running.

She looks down at me, looking furious.
"How?" I ask.
"My workers came looking for me and turned me back, but with a different Soul of course. But I still remember everyone," she says, smiling evily.

* * *

Melanie's POV

Jamie rushes into the dining hall, he was supposed to get Wanda. Jared, Ian, Logan and I rush to him.
"Where's Wanda?" Ian asks.
"The Seeker has her, she has a Soul in her again. I bet she's not alone," Jamie says.
"Where are they?" I ask.

"The 200 hallway," he responds.
Jared, Ian, Jamie, Logan and I run to the 200 hallway. But nobody is there.
"I swear, they were here."
"Jamie, when you saw the Seeker, what was going on?" Jared asks.
"I don't know. But the Seeker did have a gun."

"Maybe she took her already," Logan says.
"Melanie, Jamie!" Jeb shouts. "We're under attack, we need to get you all safe and hidden. Let's g-"
"No! I'm not going anywhere until I find Wanda," Ian snaps.
"Ian, she's safe, we found her. Wanda is with Doc."

Jeb could be lying, but I'll take my chances.