Chapter 11

Wanda's POV

Eight months later...

I've been stuck here for eight months, the boys tried to rescue me, but failed. And turns out I'm going to have a baby girl, but I wish that the people I care about were here. Especially Ian, I really want Ian to be here and calm me down.

When I sit up in bed, I stare down at my baby bump. Then I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and water comes out of me.
"Help! She's coming!" the Seeker that's in my bedroom shouts down the hallway.

* * *

Melanie's POV

I haven't seen Wanda in eight months and it's making me worry. I walk to our table, I see Jared, Sara, Logan and Ian talking.
"You three need to go back to go find Wanda and bring her back," I say.
"And fail like we did eight months ago? We heard a gun shot and Wanda scream, she's dead," Logan says.

"But she's your sister, if it was Jared in there, I wouldn't stop going until he was safe in my arms," I say.
"She's dead, there's no use," he says.
"Kill the Seeker for good, she might of killed Wanda."
"Melanie, Logan is right," Jared says.

"Ian?" I ask, looking at him.
"They're right. Maybe you could go get my brother, Kyle," Ian says.
"No. Kyle doesn't care about her."
"Well, then nobody is going back."
I look at Sara and she nods.
"I'm going," I say.
"So am I," Sara says.

"That's out of the question," Jeb says behind me.
I turn around and see Jeb, Maggie, Doc and Jamie are there.
"If she's still alive, how is she going to raise a baby when her life is in danger?" I ask.
"She's dead!" Logan shouts.

My shoulders drop, we can't go there without the boys.
"Melanie, Mike, Kyle and eight other people went to go get her," Jeb says.
"But she's dead," Jared says.
"We don't know that."
"They might not come back," Jamie says.

I hope that they come back with Wanda.

* * *

Wanda's POV

I hold my baby girl in my arms, what could I name her? I'll ask Ian what name he wants for this small girl. Her blue eyes are dark blue, not like someone with a Soul in them. Her eyes close and I start to rock her slowly.

Then the door opens and Mike, Kyle, three boys and five boys walk in. I'm being rescued!