heart of glass.

HEART     OF    𓂃ꕤ     GLASS
est. 2022/3

     Idles the night wind through the dreaming firs,
That waking murmur low,
As some lost melody returning stirs
The love of long ago;
And through the far, cool distance, zephyr fanned.
The moon is sinking into shadow-land.

The troubled night-bird, calling plaintively,
Wanders on restless wing;
The cedars, chanting vespers to the sea,
Await its answering,
That comes in wash of waves along the strand,
The while the moon slips into shadow-land.

O! soft responsive voices of the night
I join your minstrelsy.
And call across the fading silver light
As something calls to me;
I may not all your meaning understand,
But I have touched your soul in shadow-land.     
— Emily Pauline Johnson, Moonset

━━━━━━━━

   SYNOPSIS :

                              [Name] [Last name] had potential

                     [Name] [Last name] had potential. She had the potential to become the greatest of the greatest. The strongest of the strongest, and beyond that. She could be the most powerful being to ever exist, and she is—if it weren't for her shy demeanor. She was a clumsy mess who stuttered with her words whenever someone talked to her; her tongue would form knots and prevent her from answering the simple questions that her teacher would ask her in front of the whole class. She would sweat easily due to just getting a lot of attention—the type of attention that wasn't good if we were being specific. Although even if the attention she were to receive were good she would still be able to fill buckets with her sweat (which, when you think about it, it's not as impressive as it seems). She was an awkward girl who didn't understand social cues and just couldn't act more normally like others. Aside from that, [name] [last name] is a kind soul who gives everyone a chance even if they didn't give her one; she holds no grudge against anyone and just sees the best in people. She's an oblivious girl with her head in the clouds, which has always caused her problems.
                    And there was an ocean of emotions to be expressed by her pleasant personality and awkwardness. [name] [last name] is a girl with little emotions, yet they run in torrents from deep within her. Mob (her master's nickname) conceals the same overpowering sentiments deep inside her mind and heart; also, they may be considered troublesome, and thus she has no need for them. Anarchy would erupt if she aired her emotions, and just thinking about it made [last name] shiver and quiver violently. As a result, Mob wants to change. She wants to be able to control her powers so she can no longer harm others. She wants the people she likes to like her. And when she first met Reigen Arataka, she knew he'd be able to lead her through life, a difficult life—especially when you can kill practically everyone from your school with the flick of your fingers. But [name] [last name] will not; she will not use her abilities to fight anybody human. Not anymore. Not ever again. She intends to utilize her abilities for good and to assist people in need. She will not succumb to the terrible forces within her. She will appear as ordinary and normal as everyone else. Reigen has given her this lesson. Her abilities will not help her get with the girl of her dreams, obtain better grades, or become a better sister and daughter. Her powers are merely another one of her characteristics, much like everyone else's; they all have unique characteristics, such as being good at running, growing muscles, math, writing, and so on. Mob isn't very good at these things, but many people believe that her greatest strength, aside from her powers, is her determination. Her motivation to improve her running, her motivation to gain muscle, her motivation to improve her grades, her motivation to be a better sister, and finally, her ambition to be a person.
                         [name] [last name] is a girl with great ambition. Great ambition and great powers. That's what her very friends and family would say to describe her.