2

taehyung had started liking, dressing up. he always liked make up. but now that he actually started using a little bit of it, he found himself really pretty, he never knew he looked like that– attractive .

he started getting asked out in public by random strangers which he hated. he had always been a little slow when it came to things like these. he was still childish and wasn't that mature compared to his fellows. so him not knowing that he wasn't seen as kid anymore was natural, he took some time realising that.

and unlike the hormonal teenagers around him he still had no urges to jump over the opposite gender, either primary or secondary. he was too picky. he knew that. so getting stares from alphas and betas and sometimes even omegas when he would go out would just make him self conscious and after a few bad incidents with people harassing him and bothering him, he hated going out.

so today he just made plans to visit the alpha next door whom he had been good friends with almost all his life. he rang the bell standing in front of the main door. mrs jeon appeared from the inside. he greeted her politely and made a small conversation with her before waving a hi to jeongguk's younger brother, junho.

excitedly he climbed up the stairs and without even knocking just entered the room. he saw jeongguk's lying figure as he entered his room. the alpha had airpods in his ears as he was listening to music with his eyes closed.

taehyung mischievously walked upto him and immediately placed his hands on the ravenette's already closed eyes. he waited for the dark haired boy to remove his airpods before speaking.

"guess who am i?"

jeongguk chortled at that, "i don't know. maybe the grim reaper? i did feel like i was going to die young."

taehyung rolled his eyes, removing his dainty hands and jeongguk's heart skipped a beat seeing the pretty face so close to him when he opened his eyes.

"if i were the grim reaper i would have placed my hands over there." taehyung said pointing towards his neck, and jeongguk was too lost to reply.

how did the clumsy cute boy he always knew became this pretty. taehyung's features were accentuated even more as he hit puberty. he was getting really pretty and that.... might have made the alpha feel a little...

tingly in his stomach?

jeongguk got up, sitting straight now as he took in the other's appearance.

"are you going somewhere?" he couldn't help but ask. and taehyung giggled shaking his head.

"no, just wanted to look good for you alpha." he joked getting up from the bed and walking towards tv turning it on. complete unaware of the fact that his one sentence made jeongguk's heart beat even faster.

"let's call junho too, he can watch the movie with us." taehyung suggested plopping down on the small couch. and jeongguk didn't know why for the first time, he preferred to just enjoy the movie alone with the omega.

_

"it's weekend guk." taehyung whined over the phone.

"and?"

"and i'm feeling lonely. yoongi is out of town, besides it's difficult for him to come to my house, he lives far. can't you just come over?"

"no thanks. i don't like to be used as a replacement."

"wow seriously guk? fine i'll hang out with junho instead." taehyung muttered angrily.

"wait!" jungkook suddenly yelled, his mood taking a one eighty degree turn hearing taehyung's words.